Hi, Bonnie.Wanna dance?I'm out of here.Please give me another chance.
嗨 邦妮 想跳舞吗 我要走了 请再给我一次机会
Back off, Damon.Where did they go?I don't know.
离我们远点 达蒙 她们要去哪儿 我不知道
What'd you say to 'em?I was perfectly polite.Elena...
你对她们说了什么 我表现得非常有礼貌 埃琳娜
Would you like to dance?I would love to.May I have us dance?
你愿意跳个舞吗 我很愿意 我们跳一曲吧
Shouldn't you guys be able to sense each other or something?
你们不能彼此感应吗
No. Doesn't work that way.See him anywhere?Not unless he has a pompadour.
不能 那样可行不通 发现他了吗 除非他梳了高卷式发型
Wow. Was not one of the better fashion trends.
那种发型的确算不上时尚潮流
Come on. I'm sure you looked great back then.
拜托 你当年肯定很帅
Are there pictures?No. Burned. Buried.
有照片吗 没有 都烧掉埋了
Seriously, what was it like, the fifties?
说真的 五十年代是什么样的
Because in my mind, I have this picture of somewhere between "American Bandstand," "Grease."
因为在我脑海中 我总想到 《美国舞台》和《火爆浪子》里的场景
It's all varsity sweaters and milkshakes.
到处流行着校园运动衫和奶昔
Well, that and, you know, Mccarthyism and Segregation and Nuclear Arms Race.
还有麦卡锡主义 种族隔离和核武器军备竞赛
Ok, but there were poodle skirts.There were poodle skirts.
小狗贴花大摆裙也很流行对吧 的确如此
You're so teaching me how to do the hand jive.No. That's not gonna happen.
你一定要教我跳牛仔舞 绝对不可能的事