Alaric.Hey, look at you.I figured I'd stand out less if I dressed up.Heh heh. Liar.
阿拉里克 嘿 看看你 我觉得如果我打扮起来 就没那么显眼了 小骗子
Ok, I'm a sucker for the decade dance.I went to school here, you know.
好吧 我承认我不擅长跳旧式舞蹈 我当年也在这上学 你知道吗
They do the sixts and seventies, too, FYI.Oh. Can't wait.
他们有时也举办60和70年代的怀旧舞会 我都等不及要看了
Can I get you a drink?I hear the punch is real boss.Having fun?
能请你喝杯酒吗 我听说这儿的潘趣酒非常有名 玩得开心吗
No, but this took about 2 hours,So I'm at least staying half of that.
不开心 但穿这身衣服就花了我两小时 所以我至少要在这待上一小时
What's Damon doing here?He wanted to come.I promise. He'll behave.
达蒙到这儿来做什么 他想来 我保证 他会很规矩的
So what is this, like, a threesome now,You and the salvatore brothers?
所以说现在的情况是3P吗 你和塞尔瓦托兄弟俩
No, but if I'm gonna be with Stefan,Then I have to learn to tolerate Damon.
不 如果我要和斯特凡在一起 我就必须学会忍受达蒙
It's not like I can kill him.There's a thought.I'll help.
我又不能直接杀了他 这个想法不错 我一定会帮忙的
I'm really starting to see a change in Jeremy, finally.
我终于看到杰里米在慢慢改变了
Uh, losing someone you love so suddenly,The, uh--the trauma and the grief ther
突然失去自己挚爱的人 那些伤痛和悲哀
Are some of the tougher things he'll face in life.
是他生命里必须面对的难事
From someone who knows.You have no idea what happened?
看来你有过同样的经历 你不知道发生了什么吗
That's the hard part, not knowing.Is it ok to talk about your wife?Heh. There's not much to talk about.
这才是最痛苦的 一无所知 可以谈谈你的妻子吗 根本没什么好说的
That must be impossible to deal with, not having any answers
.你一定很难受吧 对死因一无所知
I'd be lying to you if I told you it didn't keep me up at night.
如果我说我没有因此夜不能寐 那一定是假话
Wondering why, by who,Maybe one day.Hope so.Hope so.
困惑原因 想知道凶手是谁 或许某天真相会大白 但愿如此 但愿如此吧