Why me? What does he want with me,A-and if he's trying to kill me,then why call first?
为什么是我 他想从我身上获得什么 如果他想杀我的话 为什么又先打电话给我
That's because we're predators, Elena.We hunt. We stalk.
因为我们是猎食者 埃琳娜 寻找猎物 跟踪接近
It's often as exciting as the kill.I want you to take this.
那过程如同杀戮一样让我们兴奋 拿着这个
This is Jeremy's pocket watch.How did you get it?
这是杰里米的怀表 你从哪拿到的
I took it from Damon, who took it from Logan,Who must have taken it from you.
我从达蒙那拿的 达蒙从罗根那拿的 一定是谁从你那里拿走了
What happened to it?Well, it's n just a watch.It's a-- it's a sort of compass,But it points to vampires.
这怀表怎么了 这不仅仅是块怀表 这 这有点像指南针 但是指向吸血鬼
Why did my father have it?
我爸爸怎么有这个
Gilberts were one of the founding families,And back in 1864,
吉尔伯特家族是创始家族之一 1864年的时候
they were among those who sought to eradicate the vampires.
他们曾致力于根除吸血鬼
The compass was used to find us.Did you know them?Yes.
此物就是用来寻找我们的 你认识他们吗 是的
I want you to keep this. That way,you'll know if you're ever in danger.
我希望你拿着 那样的话 有危险的时候 你就能发现
I've nevereen you such a mess.Don't talk smack.
我从没见过你像现在这样一团糟 怎么说话的
I mean, I just thought that you told everyone else what to do.
我是说 我以为你只会发号施令
Well, I do that, too,But if you want something done right,You gotta do it yourself.
那的确是我的风格 但如果想做好某些事情的话 就只有亲历亲为