You need a tailor.
你需要找个裁缝了
You know about the hood guy.
你也知道那帽衫侠
He just cornered me,man.
他逼我走投无路
The hood guy?
帽衫侠
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
Oh,I know. You can't divulge secrets you don't know.
我知道,你没法泄露不知道的事
But... examples must be made.
但还是要杀鸡儆猴
Vertigo,in its purest form.
纯度最高的迷魂药
When injected directly into the bloodstream, it affects the thalamus region of your brain.
直接注入血液时会影响脑中的丘脑区
Which is where all of the information from your pain receptors is collected.
那是你痛觉感受器接收信息之处
No doubt you're in excruciating pain.
你定会处于极度痛苦的
But actually,you're not. You just think you are.
但实际上,不会,你只是觉得如此
I've seen it last for days,until finally the heart gives out.
我见过这情况持续多天,直到心脏衰竭
One bullet left.
还剩一颗子弹
Now,you can use that bullet to shoot me and take your revenge, or...you could shoot yourself.
你可以将子弹射向我,完成复仇,或者自杀
It's your choice.
这是你的选择
The Hood. Coming for me. Interesting.
帽衫侠,来找我,有点意思