Louisa Pate believed in the power of shame.
Louisa Pate相信羞耻的力量。
As a teacher, she had found the best way to control unruly students was to instill a strong sense of shame in their parents.
她发现教育不守规矩学生最好的办法,就是在他们父母身上建立一种强烈的羞辱感。
I left Tricia alone with the schoolhamster for only five minutes.
我不过离开Trisha和学校的仓鼠5分钟。
In this box is all that left of Patches.
这个盒子里只剩下一些残骸。
For Show and Tell, Timmy decided to bring in something from your husband collection of Nazi memorabilia.
为了炫耀,Timmy带来了一些东西,是你丈夫收集的纳粹纪念品。
Billy’s been threatening to beat up the other kids for their milk money. We found the proceeds in his cubby.
Billy通过威胁揍其他小孩的方法,拿走他们的午餐费在他的橱柜我们找到了这些现金。
Of course, Mrs. Pate also knew thatwhen it came to unruly children,
当然,Pate夫人知道,对于一些不守规矩的学生,
some parents had more reason to be ashamed than others.
一些家长更有理由感到羞愧。
So, um, your message said that Parker had been involved in some sort of serious incident. What, what kind of incident?
所以,你说Parker牵涉到某些很严重的事件。什么,什么类型的事件?
Yesterday afternoon, Parker offered a cookie to Cindy Lou Peeples if she would show him her vagina.
昨天下午,Parker说如果Cindy Lou Peeples肯让他看私处,那他就给饼干。
What kind of cookie?
什么点心?
What does that matter?
有什么关系吗?
Oh, it doesn’t. I’m just stalling because I am completely mortified.
哦,当然没有,一时失语而已,因为我太震惊了。
The kids were in a broom closet. Our janitor walked in on them just as Cindy was lifting up her pinafore.
他们躲在一个清洁工具间里。我们的管理员进去时,刚好看到Cindy掀起了她的裙子
Oh my goodness.
我的天阿。
I sure you've noticed how obsessive Parker can be.
你也知道parker很顽固。
A certain subject will catch his interest and that all he’ll talk about for weeks and weeks.
如果一个事物引起了他的兴趣,他将会在接下来的几周不停的谈论它。
Oh right. That happened with dinosaurs.
是的,以前他对恐龙痴迷时就是这样。
Oh yes, we all remember his dinosaurphase. More fondly now than ever.
对阿,我们都记得他的恐龙痴迷期。这次更麻烦了。
So you think that now he obsessed with...
所以你认为他现在沉溺于……的问题。
What underneath the pinafore. Yes. Look, I think he just developed a normal curiosity about the human body.
在裙子下是什么,是的。我认为他只不过是对人体产生了正常的好奇心而已。
You need to talk to him. Remind him what's appropriate and what isn’t.
你需要和他谈谈。提醒他什么是适当的好奇而什么不是。
Of course, I will talk to him. I’ll talk tohim till I blue in the face. I promise. Take care.
当然,我会和他谈谈。哪怕动怒了,也要说。我保证。保重。