Where do you think you're going?
你认为你要上哪儿去?
Back to Rivendell.
回瑞文戴尔。
No, no, you can't turn back now, eh?
不,你现在不能回头
You're part of the company.
你是我们远征队的。
You're one of us.
我们中的一份子。
I'm not, though, am I?
可是我格格不入?
Thorin said I should never have come and he was right.
索林说我不该来的,他说得没错。
I'm not a Took I'm a Baggins.
我不是图克,我是巴金斯,
I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道我在想什么。
I should never have run out my door.
我不该冲出家门的。
You're homesick. I understand.
你想家了,我了解。
No, you don't. You don't understand. None of you do.
不,你们都不了解。
You're Dwarves. You're used to this life.
你们是矮人,习惯这种生活。
To living on the road never settling in one place, not belonging anywhere!
生活在路上,四处漂泊,没有归属!
Oh, I am sorry. I didn't...
对不起,我不是有意……
No, you're right.
不,你说得没错。
We don't belong anywhere.
我们没有归属。
I wish you all the luck in the world.
我祝你万事顺利。
I really do.
我是认真的。.
What's that?
那是什么?