手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 速度与激情7 > 正文

速度与激情7(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:枪林弹雨

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Hey, Dom, it was pretty wild in that mountain, huh?

嘿,多姆,山上那回真够拉风啊
That was too close.
侥幸而已
But we got the job done.
但是至少任务完成了
Know what the crazy thing is? It's...
你知道疯狂的是什么吗,是
You missed the bullets.
你喜欢那种枪林弹雨的感觉
That's messed up, huh?
真是一团糟呀
Brian, I've seen you jump from trains, dive from planes.
布莱恩,我见过你从火车上,飞机上跳下来

ffs1.jpg

Hell, I saw your courage the day I met you.

遇见你的时候我就看到了你身上的勇气
Right.
是么
You wanna know the bravest thing I've ever saw you do?
你想知道我见你做过的最勇敢的事是什么吗
Be a good man to Mia?
就是成为米娅的好丈夫
Being a great father to my nephew, Jack.
成为我外甥杰克的好父亲
Everyone's looking for their thrill...
每个人都在寻求刺激
but what's real,
但是真正存在的
is family.
是家人
Your family.
你的家人
Hold on to that, Brian.
牢记这一点,布莱恩
This was hotter than I thought it would be.
这可比我想的要热多了
Yeah, well, we are in the desert so, it would be hot.
对呀,我们在沙漠里,所以不热才鬼
No, I ain't talking about the weather.
不,我说的不是天气
My, my, my.
我的老天啊
Now that, is a woman that's worth falling out a plane for.
如此尤物,才值得我为她从飞机上跳下去
Get outta there, man. I got dibs on that.
你省省吧,伙计,她归我了
You see me looking at that.
我先看上她的
Did you just say "Dibs"?
你刚刚用“归”这个字了
What are you, in the fourth grade?
你是小学生吗
Man, can you just get outta there?
伙计,你能不能不找我的茬儿
It's a free market.
这是自由的年代
What are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼
Get outta that. Free.
一边凉快去 我乐意
Rock, paper, scissors for it.
那就猜拳决定吧
Are you guys for real right now?
你俩是认真的吗
Look at you.
看看你们两个人
You both look whooped already. You got stalker eyes.
因为这就能吵起来,眼神像跟踪狂一样
I tried to call dibs on Ramsey. Two years ago.
我曾试过去追拉姆齐,两年前的事儿了
Her knee, my balls.
结果是我蛋碎了一地
Trust me, you don't wanna do that.
相信我,那样做你会后悔的
Hey! Ramsey!
嘿,拉姆齐
Hello, Zafar.
你好啊,扎法尔
So you made some new friends.
看来你又认识了新朋友
Yeah, some short tempered new friends.
对,这几个新朋友脾气不太好
I need the speed drive I sent you. Where is it?
寄给你的驱动装置我现在要用,你放在哪了
Oh good, you will be pleased to know. I sold it.
噢,太棒了,你一定会很高兴,我把它卖了
You sold it?
你把它卖了
You hear that?
你听到了吧
I asked you to take care of it.
我当时让你妥善保管的
Why on Earth would you sell it?
你为什么要卖了它
We're gonna need it back.
我们要把东西拿回来
Impossible.
这决不可能
Zafar, I stashed something inside it. It's important.
扎法尔,我藏了一些东西在装置里,它很重要
Okay.
好吧
Good news is it is safe.
好消息是,它现在很安全
And the bad news?
那坏消息呢
It is very safe.
安全过头了
Sold it to a Jordanian prince living up there.
把它卖给住在那里的约旦王子了
Trust fund billionaire.
亿万富豪
Said he wanted it in his supercar.
他说他的超跑需要这装置
Now see, this...
看吧,这
This I like. Billionaire, supercar.
才是我最喜欢的,亿万富豪,拥有超跑
What makes it so, "super"?
超跑是怎么个“超”法儿
242 mile per hour, top speed.
最高时速达到242英里每小时
And, it's bulletproof.
而且还是防弹的
Am I the only one arouse right now?
难道只有我一个人听了觉得性奋么
It's like, y'know what I'm sayin?
这就像是,你知道我的意思么
Whatever.
说了你们也不懂
Where does he keep it?
车放哪里了
In his penthouse.
在顶楼的豪华公寓
Tower number one.
一号楼
Now why in the hell would he keep his car in his penthouse?
为什么他要把车放在自己的公寓里
He's a billionaire, my friend.
他是亿万富豪,我的朋友
He can do whatever he wants.
他想怎样就怎样
Now, tomorrow happens to be the longest day of the year.
明天刚好是夏至日
Prince wants to celebrate it, host a party, tomorrow afternoon.
王子想明天下午举办派对,庆祝一翻
So you can get us up there, right?
你能让我们混进去,对吧
Sure.
当然可以
But not dressed like that.
不过穿成这样可进不去

重点单词   查看全部解释    
arouse [ə'rauz]

想一想再看

vt. 唤醒,叫醒,激起
vi. 醒来

联想记忆
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
scissors ['sizəz]

想一想再看

n. 剪刀

联想记忆
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。