And you would have never known I'd stopped taking it
如果我没有告诉你的话
if I hadn't... if I hadn't told you.
你绝对不会知道 我已经没在吃药了
I'm an idiot. A fucking selfdestructive fuckhead.
我是个白痴 一个该死的自我毁灭的混蛋
You're not. Thank you.
你不是 谢谢你
This is the reason why you have to take responsibility for your condition.
这就是你得为 自己的身体负责的原因
The way you've taken responsibility for your children?
那你对你的孩子 承担责任的方式呢
That is not fair.
那不公平
I know. I know. I know.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know how hard it is for you to come home every weekend.
我知道每周末回家 对你来说有多困难
I know. I know. It's not hard to come.
我知道 我知道 来这里不困难
It's hard to leave.
困难的是离开
It's hard to leave and have everybody look at me
困难的是离开 然后所有人看着我
like I'm the worst mother in the world just because
好像我是世界上最坏的母亲
I'm looking for a better life for my children.
就因为我想让自己的孩子 过上更好的生活
Cam, you come from a blueblood family.
卡姆 你是贵族人家出身
When white people live in squalor, they're...
当被人活的很悲惨 他们就...
You're eccentric.
你就很古怪
When black people live in squalor, noone's charmed.
当黑人活的很悲惨 就没人会关心
Believe me.
相信我
Well, if it's any consolation,
好吧 如果说有什么值得安慰的话
noone seems to be charmed by my squalor either.
也没有人对我 悲惨的生活感兴趣
I haven't made any headway on my bedroom.
我的卧室完全没有改变
I've decided I'm gonna take the E.F. Hutton job.
我决定要接受E.F.哈顿的工作
In New York.
在纽约
Maggie, I can't keep doing this on my own!
玛姬 我一个人无法继续下去
They need you. I need you. I'm not asking... I know.
她们需要你 我需要你 我不是求...我知道
I'm not asking you to. It's time for me to take the girls.
我不是请你那么做 该轮到我照顾女儿们了
You're taking the girls to New York?
你要带她们去纽约
Yes. What about you and me?
是的 那么你和我呢
What about us?
我们怎么办
What? No.
什么 不
I knew it! I knew it!
我就知道 我就知道
There's so many things about you that I still love.
你身上还有很多让我爱的东西
Can I have a Scotch and soda, please?
能给我来杯威士忌苏打吗
Cameron.
卡梅伦
Listen to me.
听我说
I still believe in you.
我依然相信你