Cookie sheets? You still can't step on them.
烤盘 虽然还是不能踩在上面
But they'll certainly keep out the cold and detritus.
不过应该能挡住冷风和尘土
Cam, I'm so proud of you
卡姆 我真为你感到骄傲
for taking care of these darling girls all by yourself.
一个人把女孩们照顾的这么好
Thank you, Gaga.
谢谢 妈妈
I'm mostly using the Lincoln these days.
我现在一般都是开林肯
I want you to have the Bentley.
我希望你们把那辆宾利开走
The Bentley? Mmm.
宾利 嗯
There are trays where we could eat.
这里有吃东西用的托盘
Could we eat dinner in the car?
我们能在车上吃东西吗
All the windows work. There's a floor!
窗户都能用 还有地板
It smells so good.
太香了
Gaga, we live in a rentcontrolled apartment.
妈妈 我们住在有租金控制的公寓
I know that. I pay your rent.
我知道 我帮你付的房租
And we're very grateful for it. It's dirtcheap.
我们非常感激 那点根本不算钱
But the point is I can't even afford to maintain the Bentley.
问题是我根本没钱来维护宾利
I can't even afford to fill its gas tank.
我连宾利的油钱都付不起
If you're asking me for gas money...
如果你是在找我要油钱...
No, Gaga, I'm not asking for gas money.
不 奶奶 我不是要油钱
The girls are both phenomenal students.
女孩们都是优秀的学生
And they're not being challenged where they are right now.
她们现在的状况不能轻易被改变
And if you really wanted to help,
如果你真的想要帮忙的话
they would flourish in a private school.
进私人学校会对她们的成长 有极大的帮助
I don't think that's teaching the girls a very good lesson.
我觉得这对女孩们来说 这可不是很好的示范
DO you?
你说呢
No, I suppose not.
对 我想不是
Look, I'm sorry I didn't take the Bentley.
对不起我没要宾利
It didn't make any sense. I know you're disappointed.
要来也没用 我知道你们很失望
You should have taken it and sold it
你应该要下来再卖掉
and then bought a crepe cart and made lots of money
然后买辆食品车赚钱
and then we wouldn't be so poor.
这样我们就不会这么穷了
Sweetheart, although crepes are delicious,
亲爱的 薄饼虽然好吃
they're not exactly the goldmine that you think they are,
但它们没有你们想的那么赚钱
especially during a recession.
特别是在经济衰退的时候
Well, then, we could have sold the Bentley
那我们也能把宾利卖掉