Medium rainfall on roof with gentle overspill from gutters...It's your favorite, isn't it?
中雨打在屋顶上,雨水从沟槽里流出,这不是你最喜欢的吗?
No. Eliza, don't.
不,伊莉莎,别拍。
You think that you're getting it...
你以为你把握住了当下,
But you are, in fact, missing it.
但其实却是失去了。
And what about you...do you get it?
那你呢?你把握到了吗?
I get it.
是的。
I get it.
当然了。
You don't think that I'm getting it?
你不会真的以为我没有吧?
I think I should tell you how to get it!
我觉得我该告诉你如何感受当下!
Oh!
不要
Something told me it had been a while since anyone gave Henry a push...And sometimes, we all need a push.
直觉告诉我很久没人推亨利一把了,有时候我们都需要别人推一把。
See? I get it. I get it.
瞧?我感受到了。感受到了。
This is exactly the kind of thing that we need to work on.
这正是我们要努力改善的地方。
It's not funny when someone gets injured.
别人受伤了可一点都不好笑啊。
Henry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
亨利,我错了,我错了,
You're totally right.
你说得很对。
I'll work on that, I swear. Sorry.
你说得很对,我会努力改的,我发誓。真的很抱歉。
Okay, that's tomorrow's lesson.
好,明天我们就学这个。
Got it.
知道了。
Showing compassion for others.
要对别人有同情心。
Great. And after that, you can come with me to SoulCycle.
好啊。之后你可以跟我一起去SoulCycle健身。
Yeah, I'm not going with you to SoulCycle.
我才不跟你一起去SoulCycle健身。
Don't you want a rock-hard ass?
你不想拥有坚实的臀部吗?
No, I don't.
不,我不想。