London is in danger, John.
伦敦有危险 约翰
There's an imminent terrorist attack and I need your help.
恐怖袭击迫在眉睫 我需要你的帮助
My help?
我的帮助?
You have missed this, admit it.
你怀念这种感觉 别嘴硬
The thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins, just the two of us against the rest of the world.
追捕的紧张刺激 血脉迸发的兴奋 我们俩对抗全世界
I don't understand, I said I'm sorry, isn't that what you're supposed to do?
真搞不懂 我都道歉了呀 还有什么没做到的?
Gosh, you don't know anything about human nature, do you?
天 你真的完全不懂人类心性吧?
Hmm, nature? No.
心性? 不懂
Human?
人类?
No.
更不懂了
I'll talk him round.
我会劝他的
You will?
是吗?
Oh, yeah.
交给我吧
Mary.
玛丽
Can you believe his nerve?
他胆子真大啊?
I like him.
我挺喜欢他的
What?
什么?
I like him.
我挺喜欢他的