You know?About Bonnie?The first night that you invited me over for dinner,I made the connection.
你知道 关于邦妮的事 你第一次请我过来吃晚饭的时候 我就猜到了
And now Damon knows And for some reason, he wants that necklace.
现在达蒙也知道了 不知道什么原因 他想要那条项链
What does it look like?It's, um, an antique iron setting with a...
是什么样子的 是一个古老的小铁框 中间
With an amber crystal.I know it. It belonged to Katherine.
琥珀色的水晶 我知道那条项链 是凯瑟琳的
Emily gave it to her, which means that...
艾米莉给她的 也就意味着...
What?I don't know But I'm gonna find out.
什么 我不知道 但我会查出来
Let me talk to Damon.Will he tell you?I'll...I'll get it out of him.
让我和达蒙谈谈 他会告诉你吗 我会想办法让他说的
Have you picked a topic?I'll...I'll get it out of him.
你选好题目了吗 没有 还没有 但必须是有关本地的
And non-internet research, so...
还不能在网上搜资料
Well, that's easy. You got all your dad's stuff.
那很简单 你可以看看你爸爸的东西
What stuff?How the Gilberts came over on the "Mayflower" stuff
什么东西 吉尔伯特家族是怎么乘着五月花号来到美洲的
All that family lineage from way back.
家族那悠久的历史
Your dad really loved all that family history stuff.
你爸爸真的很喜欢那些家族历史
It's all boxed up in the closet.Mr. Saltzman.Hey. What's up, man?
都装在储藏室的盒子里 萨尔茨曼老师 嘿 怎么样 伙计
This is my aunt Jenna.Alaric saltzman. it's nice to meet you.
这位是我珍娜阿姨 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 很高兴见到你
Jeremy was just telling me about his paper.
杰里米刚和我谈到他的论文
Thanks for giving him another chance.Oh, you know, it was my first day.
谢谢你给他第二次机会 哦 今天是我第一天代课
I wanted to make a good impression.
想给大家留个好印象