When was the last time that you saw her?
你上次见她是什么时候?
Three days ago. Here at the museum.
三天前,在博物馆里。
This morning they told me she'd resigned.
今早才得知她辞职了。
Just like that. Left her work unfinished.
就这么丢下未完的工作走了。
What was the last thing that she did on her final afternoon?
那天下午她最后在什么?
She does this demonstration for the tourists, a tea ceremony.
她给游客表演茶道。
So she would have packed up her things and just put them in here.
之后她得整理物品,放回这里。
We have to get to Soo Lin Yao.
我们得找到姚素琳。
If she's still alive.
但愿她还没死。
Sherlock!
夏洛克!
Oh, look who it is.
瞧,这是谁啊。
Found something you'll like.
发现了点东西,你肯定喜欢。
Tuesday morning, all you've got to do is turn up and say the bag was yours.
周二上午,你必须现身承认那袋子是你的。
Forget about your court date.
别再提上庭的事儿了。
Dude, that was rad!
老兄,太酷了!
You want to hide a tree, then a forest is the best place to do it, wouldn't you say?
如果想隐藏一棵树,森林就是绝佳的地点,你们说呢?
People would just walk straight past, not knowing, unable to decipher the message.
经过的人们绝对不会注意也看不出隐藏其中的信息。
There. I spotted it earlier.
就在那边,我之前发现的。
They've been here. And that's the exact same paint?
他们来过这里,涂料完全一样吗?
Yeah.
是的。
John, if we're going to decipher this code, we need to look for more evidence.
约翰,要想解开密码就得需要更多信息。
Answer your phone.
接电话啊。
I've been calling you.
给你打电话怎么不接。
I found it.
我找到了。
It's been painted over.
明明满墙都是。