Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans.
比比多味豆。
I was most unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit-flavored one.
我年轻时真倒霉吃到了颗呕吐味的。
And since then, I'm afraid I've lost my liking for them.
从那以后,我就不喜欢它们了。
But I think I could be safe with a nice toffee.
不过我想来一颗太妃糖味的总没问题。
Alas! Earwax.
哎呀!耳屎味。
All right there, Ron? All right. You?
还好吧,罗恩?还好,你呢?
All right. Hermione? Never better.
很好,赫敏呢?再好不过了。
Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding.
又一年过去了。没记错的话,现在要颁发学院杯。
And the points stand thus: In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points.
得分情况为:第四名格兰芬多312分。
Third place, Hufflepuff with 352 points.
第三名赫奇帕奇352分。
In second place Ravenclaw with 426 points.
第二名拉文克劳426分。
And in first place with 472 points, Slytherin house.
第一名的是472分的斯莱特林学院。
Yes, yes, well done, Slytherin. Well done. Slytherin.
是啊,表现很好,斯莱特林,很好。
However, recent events must be taken into account.
然而,最近发生的几件事也要计算在内。
And I have a few last-minute points to award.
我最后几分钟还要奖励一些分数。
To Miss Hermione Granger, for the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril 50 points.
赫敏·格兰杰小姐当大家身处险境时你冷静思考奖励50分。
Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best-played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years, 50 points.
第二项给罗恩·韦斯莱先生,因为你赢下了霍格沃茨许多年来最精彩的一盘棋,奖励50分。
And third to Mr. Harry Potter for pure nerve and outstanding courage I award Gryffindor house 60 points.
第三项哈利·波特先生为你无畏的胆量和过人的勇气,我要奖励给格兰芬多学院60分。
We're tied with Slytherin!
我们和斯莱特林打平了!
And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
最后,对付敌人我们需要很大的勇气,但在朋友面前坚定立场需要更大的勇气。
I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom.
我要奖励10分给纳威·隆巴顿先生。
Assuming that my calculations are correct I believe that a change of decoration is in order.
如果我没算错的话,我觉得这里的装饰需要改变一下。
Gryffindor wins the house cup.
格兰芬多赢得了学院杯。