And then you have to lay there, you know, with your legs up around your ears, everything completely exposed.
然后你就得躺在那里知道吗?大腿都架到耳朵这了一切都暴露在外面。
It hurts, like cramping, only worse.
痛得厉害,跟痛经一样,只不过更糟。
They've taken my blood so many times, one of my veins has collapsed.
他们抽了我很多次血我的一条血管都支不住了。
Lib, all of the pain...it will all be worth it. I promise.
莉比,所有的痛苦...都将会是值得的。我保证。
Honestly...I think he needs it more than I do.
老实说我想他比我更需要。
I mean, not the poking and prodding, of course, but the baby.
我是说,当然不是这些插来捅去的实验而是一个孩子。
Bill appreciates me. Having a wife grounds him, I think.
比尔很感激我。有个妻子能够约束着他,我想。
But a child? A child could really change him.
但要是有个孩子?这个孩子将改变他很多。
Anyway, it annoys him to no end, but I do apologize every day.
不管怎样,无果而终确实令他不快,但我每天还是在向他道歉。
Here he is, this brilliant doctor, stuck with a barren wife.
他来了,这位聪明的医生却拿自己不孕不育的妻子没办法。
I'll be back in one moment.
我去去就回。
You wanted to know what was going on in room 5.
你想知道五号房间里的事对吧。
That, um...exceeded my expectations.
这个超出我的预想啊。
I'm flattered, although, honestly, I don't think I could stand there and, you know, wank off while people are watching.
我受宠若惊,虽然说实话,我觉得我无法在有人观察时 站在那里面手淫。
That's not what this is. The phase we're considering you for is couples.
不是这样的。我们想让你参加的是双人试验。
Coup...couples? Dear God. Mmy wife barely lets me see her naked.
双...双人?天哪,我妻子几乎都不让我看她裸体的样子。
We don't mean you and your wife.
我们不是指你和你妻子。
I'm in the process of recruiting several new female volunteers.
我正在招募几名新的女性志愿者。
Which females? We preserve the anonymity of all of our volunteers.
哪个?我们的志愿者都是匿名的。
But I already have a secretary, and I've spoken with a nurse and a hospital administrator's wife.
但是我已经有位助手了,而且我还跟一名护士以及一位医院管理者的妻子说过。