Gee, do they still made wooden Christmas trees.
天呐,现在还有木制圣诞树吗?
This little green one here seems to need a home.
这棵小树看起来需要个家。
I don't know, Charlie Brown.
我不知道,查理布朗。
Remember what Lucy said?
记得露西说什么了吗?
This doesn't seem to fit the modern spirit.
这棵貌似不太符合时代精神。
I don't care!
我不管!
We'll decorate it, and it will be just right for our play.
我们可以装饰它,它会变得特别适合我们的剧。
Besides, I think it needs me.
而且,我觉得它需要我。
This is the music I've selected for the Christmas play.
这首歌是我为圣诞剧挑选的。
What kind of Christmas music is that?
这是哪门子的圣诞音乐?
Beethoven Christmas music.
贝多芬圣诞音乐。
What has Beethoven got to do with Christmas?
贝多芬跟圣诞节有什么关系?
Everyone talks about how "great" Beethoven was.
所有人都说贝多芬有多么“伟大”。
Beethoven wasn't so great.
贝多芬并没有那么伟大。
What do you mean Beethoven wasn't so great?
你说贝多芬没那么伟大是什么意思?
He never got his picture on bubblegum cards, did he?
他从来没被印在口香糖纸上?
Have you ever seen his picture on a bubblegum card?
你有在口香糖纸上看过他吗?
Hmmm? How can you say someone is great who's never had his picture on bubblegum cards?
嗯?如果一个人没被印在口香糖纸上,你怎么能说他伟大呢?
Good grief.
天呐。
Say, by the way, can you play "Jingle Bells?"
话说,你可以弹《铃儿响叮当》么?
No, no. I mean "Jingle Bells."
不不不,我是说《铃儿响叮当》。
You know, deck them horse and all that stuff?
你知道的,装饰马什么的?
No, no. You don't get it at all. I mean "Jingle Bells."
不不,你完全没听懂我说的话,我是说《铃儿响叮当》。
You know, Santa Claus and ho-ho-ho, and mistletoe and presents to pretty girls.
圣诞老人还有吼吼吼,还有槲寄生、给漂亮女孩儿送礼物。
That's it!
就是这个!
We're back!
我们回来啦!