I should have held on longer.
我应该多撑几秒的。
Look! Look! It's Woody and Buzz comin' up fast! Woody!
你们看,胡迪和巴斯冲过来了!好耶,胡迪!
Take cover!
快找掩护!
This is the part where we blow up!
我们会被炸成碎片!
Not today!
今天不会!
Hey, Buzz! You're flyin'!
巴斯,你在飞行!
This isn't flying. This is falling with style.
这不叫飞行,这叫做摔得很炫。
To infinity and beyond!
飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠!
Buzz, we missed the truck.
巴斯,我们超过卡车了。
We're not aiming for the truck.
我们并不是要到卡车上。
Hey, wow!
嘿,哇赛!
What? What is it? Woody! Buzz!
怎么了?胡迪,巴斯!
Oh, great, you found them. Where were they?
太好了,你找到了,它们在哪儿?
Here in the car! See?
就在车上!看吧?
Now, what'd I tell you? Right where you left 'em.
我就跟你说过你会找到的。
Which one can I open first? Let's let Molly open one.
妈咪,我先拆哪一个?让茉莉拆一个礼物。
Frankincense, this is Myrrh.
牛奶,听到请回答。
Hey, heads up, everybody. It's show time.
大伙儿,注意,好戏上场了。
Whoa! It's time!
快过去!
Oh, Bo.
噢,Bo.
There's got to be a less painful way to get my attention.
你下次叫我能不能试着温柔点?
Merry Christmas, sheriff.
警长,圣诞快乐。
Say, isn't that mistletoe?
那不是檞寄生吗?
Maybe Andy will get another dinosaur. Like a leaf eater. That way I could play the dominant predator.
也许安弟会有一只新的恐龙,草食性恐龙。那样我就能当… 可怕的肉食动物。
Quiet, everyone! Quiet!
安静,各位安静!
Molly's first present is Mrs. Potato Head. Repeat: A Mrs. Potato Head.
茉莉的第一件礼物是… 蛋头太太重复,蛋头太太。
Way to go, Idaho!
恭喜你,蛋头兄!
Gee, I'd better shave.
我该刮胡子了。
Come in Frankincense. Andy is now opening his first present. It's. . Buzz. Buzz Lightyear, I can't quite... you are not worried, are you?
牛奶,请回答。安弟现在正在拆他的第一个礼物,巴斯,巴斯光年你不会是在担心吧?
Me? No, no. No. No, no, no, no.
我,不是… 不…不…
A large bo...It's...
那是一个很大的盒子,那是…
Are you? Now, Buzz, what could Andy possibly get that is worse than you?
你呢?巴斯,不管安弟得到的什么礼物,都不会比你更糟了。
Oh what is it? What is it? Wow! A puppy!
那是什么,是什么?哇,一只小狗狗!