Guys! Guys! Woody's riding R.C.
各位,各位,胡迪在开遥控车。
What? And Buzz is with him!
啥?巴斯跟他在一起,什么?
It is Buzz! Woody was telling the truth.
真的是巴斯!胡迪说的是实话。
What have we done? Great! Now I have guilt.
我们做了什么啊?-这下好了,我有罪恶感。
We're almost there!
我们就快要到了!
Rocky, the ramp!
洛基,放下斜坡!
Look out!
小心!
Quick! Hold onto my tail!
快点,抓住我的尾巴!
Attaboy, Slink! Oh! Woody!
干得好,弹簧狗!胡迪!
Woody! Speed up!
胡迪,加速啊!
Speed up! The batteries! They're runnin' out!
加速!电池已经没有电了。
What a wonderful phrase.
多棒的一句话。
I can't hold on much longer. Slink! Hang on!
我快撑不下去了。弹簧狗,你要撑住!
Great!
这下好了!
Woody! The rocket!
胡迪,火箭!
The match! Yes!
火柴,好耶!
Thank you, Sid!
谢了,阿薛!
No! No, no! No! No! Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no, no! No!
不…不…不…不…不!不!
Woody! What are you doing? Hold still, Buzz!
胡迪,你在干什么?巴斯,不要动!
You did it! Next stop: Andy!
你办到了!下一站…安弟!
Wait a minute. I just lit a rocket. Rockets ex. Plode!
等一下,我刚刚点着了火箭,火箭会爆炸!