A dark power dwells in there such as I have never felt before.
黑暗的力量盘据在那里,我感到前所未见的黑暗力量。
It is the shadow of an ancient horror.
上古的恐怖黑影。
One that can summon the spirits of the dead.
这股力量能够召唤亡灵。
I saw him, Gandalf.
我亲眼看到了,甘道夫。
From out of the darkness a Necromancer has come.
从黑暗中窜出一个死灵法师。
Radagast.
瑞达加斯特。
Quick! Quick, quick! Quick, quick! Wait for me!
快点!快点!快点!快点!快点!等等我!
Sorry.
对不起。
Try a little Old Toby.
来口老托比烟草。
It'll help settle your nerves.
帮你安定心神。
And out.
吐气。
Now a Necromancer. Are you sure?
现在你确定是死灵法师?
That is not from the world of the living.
这绝非来自阳界。
Was that a wolf? Are there wolves out there?
是狼吗?这里有狼吗?
Wolves? No, that is not a wolf.
狼?不,那不是狼。
Warg scouts. Which means an Orc pack is not far behind.
座狼探子,也就是半兽人大军就在附近。
Orc pack?
半兽人大军?
Who did you tell about your quest beyond your kin?
除了族人你跟谁提过远征的事?
No one.
没有别人。
Who did you tell?
你跟谁提过?
No one, I swear.
我发誓没有别人。
What in Durin's name is going on?
到底发生什么事?
You are being hunted.
你们在被猎杀。
We have to get out of here.
我们得离开此处。
We can't. We have no ponies. They bolted.
没办法,我们没有小马。它们跑了。
I'll draw them off.
我去引开它们。
These are Gundabad Wargs.
那些是刚达巴座狼。
They will outrun you.
它们会追上你。
These are Rhosgobel rabbits.
这些是罗斯加堡兔子。
I'd like to see them try.
鹿死谁手还很难说。