Good grief.
天呐。
Isn't he the cutest thing?
他是不是超级可爱?
He has the nicest sense of humor.
他最富有幽默感。
Lunch break, lunch break.
午饭时间,午饭时间。
Lunch break?
午饭时间?
All right, now, there's no time for foolishness.
好了,现在没有犯傻的时间了。
We've got to get on with our play.
我们需要继续排剧。
That's right. What about my part?
说的没错。我的戏份呢?
What about the Christmas queen, hmm?
圣诞女王呢?
Are you going to let all this beauty go to waste?
你打算把我这样的佳人浪费掉么?
You DO think I'm beautiful, don't you, Charlie Brown?
你觉得我美,不是吗,查理布朗?
You didn't answer me right away.
你没有立刻回答我,
You had to think about it first, didn't you?
你还得先想一想,是吗?
If you really had thought I was beautiful, you would've spoken right up.
如果你真认为我美的话,你会立刻回答我。
I know when I've been insulted.
我知道我被侮辱了。
I KNOW WHEN I'VE BEEN INSULTED.
我知道我被侮辱了。
Good grief.
天呐。
All right, Let's take it from the top again!
好吧,让我们从头再来一次!
Places. Action.
就位。开始。
Charlie Brown, isn't it a great play?
查理布朗,这部剧难道不棒吗?
That doesn't. Now, look, if we're ever to get this play off the ground.
不。现在,你看看,如果我们真想在这部剧上取得进展,
We've got have some cooperation.
我们得合作。
What's the matter, Charlie Brown? Don't you think it's great?
怎么了,查理布朗?你不认为这很棒吗?
It's all wrong.
全都错了。
Look, Charlie, let's face it.
看看,查理,让我们接受现实吧。
We all know that Christmas is a big commercial racket.
我们都知道圣诞节是一个巨型商业应酬。
It's run by a big eastern syndicate, you know.
由一个东方财团运营的,你知道的。
Well, this is one play that's not gonna be commercial.
好吧,这场剧不会变得商业化。
Look, Charlie Brown, what do you want?
快瞧,查理布朗,你想要什么?
The proper mood. We need a Christmas tree.
应景的氛围。我们需要一颗圣诞节。
Hey, perhaps a tree.
嘿,也许是一棵树。
A great big, shiny, aluminum Christmas tree.
一棵巨大的闪耀的铝质圣诞树。
That's it, Charlie Brown.
就是了,查理布朗。
You get the tree, I'll handle this crowd.
你去找树,我来处理大家伙儿。
Okay, I'll take Linus with me.
好的,我让莱纳斯跟着我。
The rest of you practice your lines.
剩下的练习自己的台词。
Get the biggest aluminum tree you can find. Charlie Brown.
找一棵你能找到的最大的铝质树。查理布朗。
Maybe paint it pink!
也许可以把它涂成粉色的!
Yeah, do something right for a change, Charlie Brown.
是的!做一些正确的改变吧,查理布朗。
I don't know, Linus, I just don't know.
我不知道,莱纳斯,我就是不明白。
Well, I guess we'd better concentrate on finding a nice Christmas tree.
我猜我们最好集中精力找一棵赞赞的圣诞树。
I suggest we try those searchlights, Charlie Brown.
我觉得我们应该试试这些探照灯,查理布朗。
This really brings Christmas close to a person.
这可真让圣诞树使人觉得亲近呀。
Fantastic.
太棒啦。