Somebody's poisoned the water hole.
有人对水源下了毒。
It's busted. Who are you callin' busted buster?
它坏掉了。 是谁说我坏掉了?
That's right. I'm talking to you Sid Phillips. We don't like bein' blown up Sid or smashed or ripped apart.
没错。我是在跟你说话,阿薛菲利普,我们不想被炸掉,不想被打烂,也不想被拆开。
"We"? That's right! Your toys!
我们?没错,你的玩具们。
Mama! Mama! Mama! Mama!
妈妈!妈妈!妈妈…妈妈!
From now on you must take good care of your toys! Because if you don't we'll find out Sid. We toys can see everything. So play nice.
从现在起,你得好好照顾你的玩具,如果你不照做,我们会知道的,阿薛,我们玩具可以看到一切。所以你要乖一点。
We did it! We did it! Yes!
成功了!办到了!
The toys! The toys are alive!
那些玩具…他们是活的!
Nice toy.
娃娃乖乖。
What's wrong, Sid?
阿薛,你是怎么了?
Don't you want to play with Sally?
你不想跟莎莉玩吗?
Nice work, fellows. Good job.
干得好,各位,非常好。
Comin' out of the ground, what a touch. That was a stroke of genius.
我们合作愉快,真的是太精采了。
Woody. Thanks.
胡迪。谢了。
Everybody say, "Bye, house!"
跟房子说再见!
Woody! The van! Bye, house.
胡迪,你看! 再见,房子。
We gotta run! Thanks, guys!
我们得走了!谢了,各位!
Quick!
快点!
Just go. I'll catch up.
你先走,我会赶上的。