手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 疑犯追踪第四季 > 正文

疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:瞄准

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • You don't get to sit this one out.
  • 你不能坐视不管。
  • The world can't afford to indulge your indecision.
  • 这世界不容你再犹豫不决了。
  • I think I made my decision quite clear.
  • 我想我的决定很清楚了。
  • Sorry. You have to pick a side, because this is war.
  • 抱歉。你得选个边站,因为这是战争。
  • And the thing we're up against, it has virtually unlimited resources,
  • 我们的对手,拥有无穷无尽的资源,
  • governments working unwittingly at its behest, operatives around the globe protecting it.
  • 政府不知不觉地听命于它,世界各处都有特工在保护它。
  • You know how many we have?
  • 你知道我们有多少人手吗?
  • Five.
  • 五个。
  • Six, if you count the dog.
  • 六个,如果你算上那条狗的话。
  • You have a God in this fight, Harold, and she's fighting for her life.
  • 这场战争中你有上帝在手,哈罗德,而她正在奋力求生。
  • I wouldn't know.
  • 我不知道。
  • She only talks to you, Ms. Groves.
  • 她只跟你说话,格罗夫斯女士。
  • Just because you stopped listening to her doesn't mean she isn't looking out for you.
  • 你不再听从于她不代表她不再保护你。
  • This job, your identity, is her keeping you alive.
  • 这份工作,你的身份,是她在保你的命。
  • She has the plan, Harold, but she needs you to sit up and pay attention.
  • 她自有计划,哈罗德,但她需要你振作起来,用心关注。
  • To what, the numbers?
  • 关注什么,号码吗?
  • In the face of such a struggle, saving one or two people, what difference would that make?
  • 面对那样的难事,救下一两个人又有什么用?
  • Every life matters.
  • 每个生命都重要。
  • You taught me that.
  • 那是你教我的。
  • The numbers, our identities, they all mean something.
  • 些号码,我们的身份,都有其用意。
  • It all adds up to something.
  • 那它们殊途同归。
  • All of this matters.
  • 这一切都很重要。
  • We all matter.
  • 我们都很重要。
  • You got your friends into this mess.
  • 是你让你的朋友陷进来的。
  • Least you can do is get them out of it.
  • 至少应该拉他们出来。
  • What happened?
  • 怎么回事?
  • Saved your ass.
  • 救你一条小命。
  • That's what happened.
  • 就这么回事。
  • I had things in hand, Shaw.
  • 我手里有事,肖。
  • Yeah, things like a grenade launcher.
  • 是啊,一把枪榴弹发射器。
  • You can't do that anymore, Reese.
  • 你不能再那么做了,里瑟。
  • Neither of us can.
  • 我们都不能了。
  • We get caught, we get exposed, and then it's lights out.
  • 如果我们被抓,就会暴露,那就全完了。


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Where's the kid?

孩子在哪儿?

What kid, man?

什么孩子啊,老大?

The one Link kidnapped.

林克绑架的那个。

Your punk ass is crazy.

这货疯了。

Yeah?

是吗?

You know, you really shouldn't hold those things sideways.

你们真不该斜着拿那些东西。

You can't aim, and they'll eject a shell casing into your...Forget it.

你没法瞄准,它们会射出子弹装进你的......懒得说了。

Last chance. Where's Link?

最后一次机会,林克在哪?

Man, Link bringing in the whale.

老大,林克带来了鲸鱼。

The whale?

鲸鱼?

I told you it was a bad idea.

我告诉了你这是个馊主意。

In her defense, she had to work quickly.

为她说句话,她毕竟是仓促做好的。

Professor.

教授。

One moment, please.

请稍等。

What brings you here today, Ms. Groves?

今天是什么把你带来这里,格罗夫斯女士

Your former associates, the mayhem twins.

你的前同僚,那对破坏狂双胞胎。

They're back to trying to save people.

他们又回来拯救生命了。

I'm aware.

我知道。

Then you're also aware that they're gonna get themselves caught or killed without your help.

那你也知道没有你帮忙,他们要么被抓要么被杀。

I explained as much to John, though I'm not sure how long they'd survive even with my assistance.

我跟约翰解释过很多,不过就算有我帮忙我也不确定他们能撑多久。

I assure you, the outcome will be determined if you don't get involved.

我向你保证,如果你不参与结局就是注定的。

And this advice is coming from you, Ms. Groves, or from the machine?

这是你自己的建议吗,格罗夫斯女士,还是机器的?

Now's not the time to be precious, Harold.

现在不是过分讲究的时候,哈罗德。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
defense [di'fens]

想一想再看

n. 防卫,防卫物,辩护
vt. 防守

 
assistance [ə'sistəns]

想一想再看

n. 帮助,援助

 
shell [ʃel]

想一想再看

n. 壳,外壳
v. 去壳,脱落,拾贝壳

 
outcome ['autkʌm]

想一想再看

n. 结果,后果

 
precious ['preʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的
adv.

联想记忆
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆
determined [di'tə:mind]

想一想再看

adj. 坚毅的,下定决心的

 
assure [ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使放心,确保

联想记忆
whale [weil]

想一想再看

n. 鲸
vi. 捕鲸
v. 鞭打,

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。