Get him, Baymax!
拿下他,大白!
We're too late.
我们来晚了。
Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere.
你的小机器人好像想去哪里。
Come on.
来。
Always wait one hour after eating before swimming.
建议饭后一小时再游泳。
Come on!
快跑!.
Your heart rate has increased dramatic...
你的心跳急剧加快...
Okay, Baymax, time to use those upgrades.
好了,大白,你升的级该派上用场了。
Hiro?
小宏?
No, no, no! Get out of here! Go!
不!别过来!离开这儿!快走!
Dude, what are you doing out here?
哥们,你跑到这里干什么呢?
Nothing! Just out for a walk.
没什么!就是随便走走。
Helps my pubescent mood swings.
缓解一下青春期的情绪波动。
Is that Baymax?
那是大白吗?
Yeah, but you really...
是的,你们真不用...
Uh, Why is he wearing carbon fiber underpants?
那个,他为什么穿着碳纤维内裤?
I also know karate.
我还会空手道呢。
You guys need to go.
你们得走了。
No, don't push us away, Hiro.
别拒我们千里之外,小宏。
We're here for you.
我们愿意帮你。
That's why Baymax contacted us.
大白联系我们也是因为这个。
Those who suffer a loss, require support from friends and loved ones.
痛失至亲的人需要来自亲朋好友的支持。
Okay, but I...
好吧,可我...
Who would like to share their feelings first?
谁愿意首先跟我们分享他的感受?
I'll go. Okay.
我来。
My name is Fred, and it has been 30 days since my last...Holy mother of megazon!
我叫弗雷迪,我快有三十天...我的妈啊!
Am I the only one seeing this?
只有我一个人看见了吗?
Ahhh, my gosh! Oh, no!
啊啊啊!老天爷!不要!
Go! Baymax, get him!
快跑!抓住他,大白!
No, no, no, no, no! What are you doing?
别,别,别!你这是干嘛?
I'm saving your life.
我这是救你命。
Baymax can handle that guy!
大白能搞定他!
Oh, no.
不好了。
Wasabi!
山葵!
Goodbye!
拜拜!