Go! All right, let's go! I'll get it! Now!
上吧!好了,我们走!我来吧!冲啊!
I'm coming. I'm coming.
我来了,我来了。
Scud! Stupid dog.
阿德!大笨狗。
Lean back!
往后仰!
Mission Control, is the launch pad construction complete? Roger. Rocket is now secured to guide wire.
管制塔,发射台已经完工了吗?收到了,火箭现在已接到导引线。
We are currently obtaining the ignition sticks. Countdown will commence momentarily. Stand by. Let's go.
我们现在正在装置点火装置杆。马上就会开始倒数计时。待命。我们上吧。
Hey, Ma! Where are the matches? Oh, wait. Here they are. Never mind.
妈,火柴在哪里?在这里,我找到了。
Woody! Great! Help me outta this thing.
胡迪,太好了,快点帮我弄开。
What? It's okay. Everything's under control. Woody, what are you doing?
什么?别担心,一切都进行顺利。胡迪,你在干什么?
Houston. All systems are go. Requesting permission to launch...Hey? How'd you get out here? Oh, well. You and I can have a cookout later.
休士顿,所有系统正常,请求允许发射,你怎么会在这里?好吧,我们等一下可以烤肉。
Houston, do we have permission to launch? Roger. Permission granted.
休士顿,我们可以发射了吗?收到了,请求照准。
You are confirmed at "T" minus ten seconds. And counting. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six. , five, four, three, two, one!
倒数十秒后就可以发射了。倒数十秒,十、九…八、七、六…五、四、三、二…一!
Reach for the sky! This town ain't big enough for the two of us.
冲上云霄!这个镇子对咱俩来说不够大。
What?
什么啊?