And they do it so plump little lords like you can enjoy their summer afternoons in peace and comfort.
他们的死使象你这样的胖老爷们 能在夏日午后享受和平安宁.
Do you think I'm plump?
你觉得我胖吗?
Listen, Benjen may I call you Benjen?
听着, 班扬 我可以这样称呼你吗?
Call me what you like.
随你怎样称呼.
I'm not sure what I've done to offend you.
我不知道我怎么冒犯到了你.
I have great admiration for The Night's Watch.
但我确实非常尊敬守夜人军团.
I've great admiration for you as First Ranger.
我确实非常尊敬你这位首席游骑兵.
You know, my brother once told me that nothing someone says before the word "but" really counts.
我的兄弟曾经告诉我人不管说什么话, 凡在 "但是" 之前的都无关紧要.
But.
但是.
I don't believe that Giants and Ghouls and White Walkers are lurking beyond The Wall.
我不相信有巨人, 食尸鬼和异鬼什么的 在长城之外游荡.
I believe that the only difference between us and the Wildlings is that
我相信我们.和野人的唯一区别
when The Wall went up, our ancestors happened to live on the right side of it.
只是当长城建成时, 我们的祖先恰好生活在它的两边.
You're right.
你是对的.
The Wildlings are no different from us.
野人和我们并没有区别.
A little rougher maybe.
也许更野蛮一点.
But they're made of meat and bone.
但他们也是血肉之躯.
I know how to track them and I know how to kill them.
我知道怎样追踪和消灭他们.
It's not the Wildlings giving me sleepless nights.
野人并不是令我夜不能寐的东西.
You've never been North of The Wall, so don't tell me what's out there.
你从来没到过长城以北,你没资格说那里有什么.
Are you going below?
你要下去了吗?
Keep well, keep warm. Enjoy the capital, brother.
好好保重. 好好享受首都生活, 兄弟.
Oh, I always do.
哦, 我一定会的.
I think he's starting to like me.
我想他开始喜欢我了.
"Going below"? Aye.
"下去"? 对.
Into the tunneland out the other side.
进隧洞从另一头出去.