Christmas time is here, happiness and cheer, fun for all that children call, their favorite time of the year.
圣诞即将来临,幸福而又愉快,这是一年中孩子们最期待的欢乐时光。
Snowflakes in the air, carols everywhere, olden times and ancient rhymes, of love and dreams to share.
雪花在空中飞舞,到处都充满了欢声笑语,旧时的节拍与古老的歌谣分享着爱与梦的旋律。
I think there must be something wrong with me, Linus.
我觉得我肯定是有什么问题,莱纳。
Christmas is coming, but I'm not happy.
圣诞节就要到了,但我一点也不开心。
I don't feel the way I'm supposed to feel.
我感觉不到我本该有的感觉。
I just don't understand Christmas, I guess.
我猜我只是无法理解圣诞节。
I like getting presents and sending Christmas cards and decorating trees and all that, but I'm still not happy.
我喜欢收礼物、寄圣诞卡片和装饰圣诞树等等,但是我还是不开心。
I always end up feeling depressed.
我最后总是感觉很低落。
Charlie Brown, you're the only person I know who can take a wonderful season like Christmas and turn it into a problem.
查理布朗,你是我所知道的唯一一个把像圣诞节这么美好的时节变成问题的人。
Maybe Lucy's right.
也许露西是对的。
Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest.
世界上所有的查理布朗里,你是最查理布朗的。
Sleigh bells in the air, beauty everywhere, yuletide by the fireside, and joyful memories there.
雪橇的铃声飘散在空中,到处美不胜收,圣诞季节的炉边充满了快乐的记忆。
Christmas time is here, families growing near, oh that we could always see...
圣诞即将来临,每个家庭都期待着它的到来,噢,我们总是可以看到...
Hello in there.
你好哇。
Rats. Nobody sent me a Christmas card today.
胡说八道!今天没有人给我寄圣诞卡片。
I almost wish there weren't a holiday season.
我真希望这不是假日时节。
I know nobody likes me.
我知道没人喜欢我,
Why do we have to have a holiday season to emphasize it?
为什么还要用假日时节来强调这一点呢?
Thanks for the Christmas card you sent me Violet.
谢谢你寄给我的圣诞卡片,维尔莉特。
I didn't send you a Christmas card!
我才没有给你寄圣诞卡片呢!
Don't you know sarcasm when you hear it?
你难道听不懂讽刺么?
Pig-Pen, you're the only person I know who can raise a cloud of dust in a snowstorm.
Pig-Pen,你是我认识的唯一可以在暴风雪里掀起一阵尘土的人。