Wrap your laughing gear around that, eh? Good, isn't it? That's why I'm the cook.
用你的嘴尝尝看。好吃吧?所以我才是大厨。
Oh, me guts are grumbling. I got to snaffle something. Flesh, I need flesh.
我的肚子在叫唤了,我得嚼点东西。肉,我要吃肉。
Blimey! Bert. Bert! Look what's come out of me hooter. It's got arms and legs and everything.
老天!伯特,伯特!看我鼻子里喷出了什么。四肢都很齐全。
What is it?
这是什么?
I don't know. I don't like the way it wriggles around.
不知道。但我不喜欢他乱扭的样子。
What are you, then? An oversized squirrel?
你是什么?超大号松鼠吗?
I'm a burglar. Uh, Hobbit.
我是飞贼,霍比特人。
A burglar Hobbit?
飞贼霍比特人?
Can we cook him? We can try.
可以把他煮了吗?可以试试。
He wouldn't make more than a mouthful.
他只够一口的份量。
Not when he's skinned and boned.
尤其是去皮去骨后。
Perhaps there's more burglar Hobbits around these parts. Might be enough for a pie.
或许这附近有更多飞贼霍比特人,或许足够烤一个派。
Grab him! He's too quick. Right. Come here, you little... Gotcha.
抓住他。他动作太快了。好的,过来,你这个……抓到了。
Are there any more of you little fellas hiding where you shouldn't? No.
附近还有你的小伙伴吗?没有。
He's lying. No, I'm not! Hold his toes over the fire. Make him squeal!
他在说谎。我没有。 在火上烤他的脚趾。逼他招供!
Drop him! You what? I said drop him.
放下他!你说什么?我说放下他。
Get the sacks! Stick them in the sacks!
拿袋子来,把他们装起来!
Bilbo! Don't! Lay down your arms or we'll rip his off.
比尔博!不!把武器放下,不然我们就把他撕碎。