Hi
嗨
Hi
嗨
Well, You are...wearing an enormous amount of fragrance.
你真是...喷了超多香水啊。
Can't you say anything nice?
你就不能说句好听的吗?
Well, had you employed a lighter touch...
如果你的香水再淡一些的话...
Never mind.
算了。
Let me just grab the tiniest purse known to man, and then we can go.
等我拿上世界最小迷你包,然后出发吧。
My, that is wee.
确实够小。
Yeah.
是啊。
You don't even want to know where I had to stash my phone.
你绝对不想知道我把手机藏哪了。
No phones. No...no...no wedding selfies.
不要带手机。不要在婚礼上自拍。
Today's about focusing on a beauty other than your own.
今天你要关注除了自己之外的美。
Is there something funny?
有什么好笑的吗?
You just called me beautiful.
你刚才说我美。
I absolutely didn't.
才没有。
You indirectly did.
间接说的。
Henry, who is this beautiful girl on your arm?
亨利,你身边的这位美女是谁啊?
Sir, this is Eliza Dooley.
先生,这位是伊莉莎·杜丽。
She works in sales.
是我们公司销售部的。
Eliza Dooley.
伊莉莎·杜丽。
Eliza, you...you, uh...you look amazing.
伊莉莎,你... 真是太美了。
Right?
是吧?
Thank you.
说“谢谢”。
Thank you.
谢谢。
How are you?"
你们好吗?
How are you?
你们好吗
Good!
好啊。
Good!
好啊。
And now, in lieu of vows, Maureen will recite a poem she wrote for Terrance.
宣誓开始前,莫琳要给泰伦斯朗诵一首自己写的诗。
If I'm the fire, you're the spark.
我是熊熊烈火,君如火花闪烁。
If I'm the nest, you're my lark.
我是树上之巢,君如云雀恋窝。
If I'm the lock, you're the key.
我是心中一把锁,待君慢慢打开我。
If I am hook, you are smee.
虎克船长迎风浪,君若史密伴身旁。
Did she say "Smee"?
她刚才说的是"史密"吗?
Yes, I believe so.
应该是的。
If I'm the eye, you're the tear.
我是眼睛凝望,君之泪水光芒。
If I am bagel, you're my schmear.
百吉饼儿喷喷香,君乃糖衣增芬芳。
Why would she be bagel?
她为什么要做百吉饼?
It's unclear. Shh!
我怎么知道。别吵。
If I'm the dark, you're the light.
我在黑暗陷绝望,君如灯火照前方。
If I'm Ben Franklin, you're my Kite.
富兰克林实验忙,君是风筝引电光。
If I am Nordstrom, you're the rack.
我是百货大公司,君是货架满满装。