Any other toy would give up his moving parts just to be you. You've got wings.
任何玩具都愿意被改造成像你一样。你有飞翼,
You glow in the dark. You talk! Your helmet does that, that, that whoosh thing.
在黑暗中闪光,还会说话!你的头盔还会… 那样…那样打开来。
You are a cool toy. As a matter of fact, you're too cool.
你是一个很酷的玩具。老实说你真的是酷毙了。
I mean, I mean, what chance does a toy like me have against a Buzz Lightyear action figure?
我在想… 像我这种普通的玩具怎么跟你这么有名的巴斯光年来比呢?
All I can do is...There's a snake in my boots. Why would Andy ever want to play with me when he's got you?
我了不起只会说…我的靴子里有蛇。安弟只要有了你就够了,怎么还会喜欢我呢?
I'm the one that should be strapped to that rocket.
我才应该被绑在火箭上。
Listen, Buzz, forget about me. You should get outta here while you can.
听好,巴斯,不要管我了。趁还来得及你赶快离开吧。
Buzz? What are you doin'? I thought you were...Come on, sheriff.
巴斯,你在干什么?我以为…来吧,警长,
There's a kid over in that house who needs us. Now let's get you out of this thing.
对面有个需要我们的孩子。让我先把你弄出来。
Yes, sir! Come on, Buzz. We can do it.
是,遵命!加油,巴斯,我们办得到。
Woody, it's the moving van. We gotta get outta here now. Come on, Buzz.
胡迪,搬家货车到了。我们必须快点离开。加油,巴斯。
All right.
好了。
Hey, I'm out! Almost there.
巴斯,我出来了。快成功了。
I want to ride the pony.
我要骑小马。