Have you seen her? She's gorgeous.
你见过她了吗?她美极了。
And they placed her in our department. Insurance processing.
他们把她安在我们部门了。保险处理。
Right outside the elevators, which makes it very convenient to casually run into her.
就在电梯对面,这样偶遇她就十分方便了。
Anyway, rumor is the new girl's just now getting divorced. Exhusband's a band leader.
总之,据说这个姑娘正在闹离婚。她前夫是个乐队队长。
She was his singer, so she's probably dying for something stable.
她以前是歌手,或许她正想找个稳定的男人呢。
This E.E.G. isn't... You're not still going ahead with that, are you?
这台脑电图扫描器不是...你还是要做吗?
Going ahead and about to enter the second phase.
继续原计划,并且准备进入第二阶段。
Support for the project grows every day.
对项目的支持越来越多。
Support from...? Scully is gonna present my proposal to the board.
来自谁的支持...?斯高利将向董事会呈递我的提议。
In the meantime, I'm looking for volunteers.
与此同时,我还在找志愿者。
I say this with the greatest respect, Bill, even affection, but this study of yours is doomed.
比尔,我这话绝对是出于尊敬,甚至可以说是爱意,但你这项研究是行不通的。
Want to bet? Scully will sooner approve a trip to the moon.
想打赌吗?斯高利批准登月也不会批准这个。
HHow will he even begin to defend this to the board?
他要怎么向董事会解释啊?
He won't have to. Project's gonna be conducted in perfect secrecy.
他不用解释。整个项目将是完全保密的。
In a teaching hospital, where no one ever gossips.
在一家教学医院保密,这儿绝对没人乱说话。
Come meet the new girl with me.
跟我去见见新来的女孩吧。
Do you not have patients, Dr. Haas?
你就没有病人吗?哈斯医生。
Because I will gladly reassign yours to Dr. Evans if you're too busy.
因为我很乐意把你的病人转给埃文斯医生,既然你这么忙的话。
I'll be in my office. And your secret here is safe with me. Obviously. Obviously.
我回办公室了。你的秘密我会帮你保守的,不用说。那当然。
Dr. Masters. The interviews you've requested appear to be secretarial candidates.
马斯特斯医生。你要求进行的面试似乎是有意招收一名秘书。
Now, either we're adding staff to our office, or I'm being replaced.
除非我们要给你的办公室添人手要么就是你打算找人顶替我。
Would you care to clarify?
你能解释一下吗?
The job has changed, Miss Horchow.
工作内容改变了,霍乔女士。
Why wouldn't I be right for this new job?
那我为什么不能胜任这份新工作?
Because I have another new study pending, one that requires a secretary not at all... Squeamish.
因为我要开展一项新的研究而这份研究需要我的秘书不那么...容易吐。