Something's screwy here.
有点儿可疑。
So you see we're friends now, guys. Aren't we, Buzz?
你们看我们现在是好朋友了,对吗,巴斯?
You bet. Give me a hug.
没错,给我个拥抱。
Boy, I love you too.
老天啊,我也爱你。
See? It is Buzz.
看,那是巴斯耶。
Now give back the lights, Potato Head. Wait just a minute.
把那玩意儿给我,蛋头。你先等一下。
What are you tryin' to pull? Nothing!
你到底想干什么啊?没什么!
Oh, that is disgusting. Murderer!
真恶心耶。凶手!
No! No, no, no, no, no! You murdering dog!
不,不… 杀人凶手!
It's not what you think. I swear! Save it for the jury. I hope Sid pulls your voice box out, ya creep.
事情不是这样,我发誓! 留着对陪审团说吧。希望阿薛挖出你的声音盒,浑球。
No, no! No, no! Don't leave! Don't leave! Ya gotta help us, please! You don't know what it's like over here!
不…不要走,不要走!你…你们得帮帮我们,你们不知道这里是什么样子!
Come on. Let's get outta here.
好了,没什么好看的了。
Go back to your lives, citizens. Show's over.
回去玩我们的吧。好戏演完。
Come back! Slink! Slink! Please! Please! Listen to me! No! No! Come back! Slinky!
回来!弹簧狗!弹簧狗,拜托,拜托你听听我说!不,不,回来!弹簧狗!
Buzz! Go away! You disgusting freaks! All right, back! Back, you cannibals!
巴斯!走开!你们这些恶心的怪胎!你们这些食人族快退后!快让开!
He is still alive, and you're not gonna get him, you monsters! What are you doin'?
他还活着,你们休想吃掉他,怪物!你们在干什么?
Hey. Hey, they fixed you. But they're cannibals. We saw them eat those other toys.
他们把你修好了耶。但是…他们是食人族。我们看到他们吃别的玩具。
Sorry. I thought that you were gonna...You know, you know, eat my friend. Hey, no, no, wait, hey!
抱歉。我…我还以为你们想……吃我的朋友。等等,别走!
What's wrong? Sid?
怎么了?阿薛?
Not now, Mom! I'm busy!
等一下,妈,我正忙着呢!
Sid! Buzz, come on! Get up! Use your legs! Fine! Let Sid trash you! But don't blame me!
阿薛!巴斯,快点起来。你快起来,好吧,阿薛把你给拆了,可别怪我!