Yes! My family! I love my family!
太棒了!我的家人!我爱我的家人!
Nailed it!
搞定了!
You did it!
你做到了!
Not bad!
不错嘛!
Yeah! Good job, Hiro.
太棒啦!干得好,小宏。
You just blew my mind, dude!
太令我震惊了,伙计!
They loved you.
他们很爱你。
That was amazing!
太了不起了!
Yes. With some development, your tech could be revolutionary.
是的。再开发一下,你的技术会是革命性的。
Alistair Krei!
阿里斯特·克瑞!
May I?
我能看一下吗?
Extraordinary.
真了不起。
I want your microbots at Krei Tech.
我想要你的微型机器人加入克瑞科技。
Shut up.
不会吧。
Mr. Krei is right.
克瑞先生说的对。
Your microbots are an inspired piece of tech.
你的微型机器人是一项创新技术。
You can continue to develop them, or you can sell them to a man who's only guided by his own self-interest.
你可以继续开发它们,或者将它们卖给一个完全自私自利的人。
Robert, I know how you feel about me, but it shouldn't affect...
罗伯特,我知道你是怎么看我的。但那不应该影响到...
This is your decision, Hiro.
这是你的决定,小宏。
But you should know Mr. Krei has cut corners and ignored sound science to get where he is.
但你应该知道克瑞先生习惯于走捷径,并忽视可靠的科学,以达到自己的目的。
That's just not true.
那不是真的。
I wouldn't trust Krei Tech with your microbots, or anything else.
对克瑞科技持有你的微型机器人或是任何东西,我表示不信任。
Hiro, I'm offering you more money than any 14-year-old could imagine.
小宏,我会给你任何十四岁少年都无法想象的金钱。
I appreciate the offer, Mr. Krei, but they're not for sale.
很感谢你的邀请,克瑞先生。但它们不出售。
I thought you were smarter than that. Robert.
我以为你会做出明智的决定。罗伯特。
Mr. Krei.
克瑞先生。
That's my brother's.
那是我弟弟的。
Oh! That's right.
哦!是啊。
I look forward to seeing you in class.
很期待在课堂上见到你。
Unbelievable!
太不可思议了!
All right, geniuses, let's feed those hungry brains.
好了,天才们,让我们填饱饥饿的大脑吧。
Back to the cafe! Dinner is on me!
回餐馆去!晚饭我请客!
Yes! Nothing is better than free food!
太棒了!没什么比免费的食物更好了!
Aunt Cass?
凯斯姨妈?
Unless it's moldy.
除非是发霉的。
We'll...we'll catch up, okay?
我们稍后就到,好吗?
Sure. I'm so proud of you.
当然。我太为你骄傲了。
Both of you.
你们两个都是。
Thanks, Aunt Cass.
谢谢,凯斯姨妈。