And if it's ringing, it's not here.
既然铃声响了,就说明不在这里。
I'll try the search again.
我再找找看。
Does it matter? Does any of it? He's just a lunatic, and he'll always let you down. And you're wasting your time. All our time.
这起得了半点作用吗?他就是个疯子,只会让我们白费工夫。你这是浪费大家的时间。
OK, everybody...done here.
好了,各位收工。
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
Oh, I recognised ya. Soon as I saw you chasing my cab. Sherlock Holmes! I was warned about you. I've been on your website, too. Brilliant stuff! Loved it.
我认出了你。就在你追踪我的时候。夏洛克·福尔摩斯!我听说过你的厉害。也去过你的网站,才华横溢,我喜欢。
Who warned you about me?
谁对你提过我?
Just someone out there who's noticed.
一个注意你的人。
Who?
谁?
Who would notice me?
谁会注意我?
You're too modest, Mr Holmes.
你太谦虚了,福尔摩斯先生。
I'm really not.
恰恰相反。
Got yourself a fan.
你可有仰慕者呢。
Tell me more.
继续说。
That's all you're going to know. In this lifetime.
你只能知道这么多了。在这有生之年。
Why did he do that? Why did he have to leave? You know him better than I do.
他为什么这样做,为什么就走了?你比我更了解他。
I've known him for five years and no, I don't.
我认识他五年了,但还是不了解他。
So why do you put up with him?
那你何必还来自讨苦吃?
Because I'm desperate, that's why. And because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day, if we're very, very lucky, he might even be a good one.
因为我无路可走,这就是原因。因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯是个强人,我想也许有一天,如果运气够好的话他能成为一个好人。