Hey, we're out of towels and those shimmy things.
我们的毛巾和泡沫罐快用完了
I'll go get some more. Mind the money.
我再去拿点 把钱看好
Caroline.Caroline, help me.Caroline.Help me.Help me.
卡罗琳 卡罗琳 救我 卡罗琳 救我 救我
That'll be $20.I saw you last night.
一共20美元 昨晚我见过你
You were talking to a friend of mine,
当时你在跟我一个朋友说话
At the Grill?Well, I--I thought it was somebody I knew.
在格尔酒吧 我以为他是我认识的一个人
Stefan Salvatore.Nah, it can't be.
他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 不 不可能
It's just my mind playing tricks on me.
只是我头脑发晕看错了
Where do you think you'd seen him before?
你觉得以前在哪里见过他
When I first moved here,I stayed at the Salvatore boarding house.
当我刚搬到这里的时候 我住在塞尔瓦托公寓里
Stefan was just passing through to visit his uncle.
斯特凡当时是来看望他叔叔的
I mean, none of us knew he was even here
我们都不知道他来了
Until the attack.The attack?His uncle got killed.
直到那次袭击事件 袭击事件 他叔叔死了
Mauled by an animal in the woods.
被森林里的野兽咬死了