That bitch of a stripper lied to us. The father's totally in the dark.
那个脱衣舞贱人对我们说谎了。小孩父亲根本就什么都不知道。
He clearly wants to keep the baby.
他显然想要留住孩子。
Mr. Solis, if the father wants to asserthis rights here, there's nothing we can do.
Solis先生,如果孩子父亲不同意,我们就没办法了。
I'll find you another baby. I promise.
我保证,我会替你们再找一个。
I don't want another baby. I want this one!
我不想要别的孩子,我就想要这个!
Honey, he's right, okay. That trashy girlhas been lying to us from the get-go.
哦,甜心,他说得对。那个垃圾似的女人一开始就在说谎。
Let's just walk away while we can. It's not worth it.
趁着还来得及,我们可以再找。(盯着一个)那样做不值得。
Don't get cold feet now, Gaby, please. All right?
看,别现在就灰心,Gaby,拜托,好吗?
Let's just pay Frank the way we paid Libby and then bring the baby home.
让我们就像收买Libby那样收买Fran,然后把孩子带回家。
Wait, wait, wait. You paid Libby?
等等,等等...你们给Libby钱了?
You said we could give her gifts. Everybody loves getting cash.
你说我们可以给她礼物的。人人都喜欢钱,就是听听这个。
I could probably be disbarred for even listening to this. I cannot condone baby-buying!
我也有可能被剥夺律师资格。我不能容忍买卖婴儿!
And I sure as hell can't be part of it.
我更不能参与其中。
Oh, Mr. Beale, come on.
哦,Beale先生,别这样。
No, no, hear me out.
不,不,听我说。
If you are determined to go down this dark road, and unbeknownst to me steal this paternal rights waiver that's sitting on my desk,
如果你们决定一意孤行,并在我不知道的情况下,拿走...我桌子上的这份父亲弃权声明书,
and have this Frank guy sign both sides and date the top, I can't be part of that, either.
并让那个叫Frank的在两面签名,写上日期,这种事情,我也不能参与。