Right,tonight was your party.
对了,你今晚要办派对
You look great! I'm glad you made it.
你穿得真漂亮 幸好你赶回来了
Well,you know, the gala had to end sometime.
比赛总不能没完没了
Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back.
你别走开,我马上回来
Whose court is the ball in now?
你说现在换谁出招啦?
I thought there wasn't a ball.
你不是说他没招可出?
Come on. He's glad I came. He doesn't want me to go anywhere.
拜托,他很高兴我来了 而且还叫我别走开
Ball's flying all over the place.
我们两个现在是你来我往
This is my friend,Tom.
瑞秋,这是我朋友汤姆
This is the girl I told you about.
这就是我跟你提过的小姐
Come on! You telling people about me?
拜托,你跟人提过我?
I think you two could really hit it off.
你们一定会来电
I'm gonna go mingle.
我去跟朋友哈拉了
So you work at Bloomingdale's? My mom calls it "Bloomies."
你在布鲁明代尔百货上班? 我妈都说那里是“布明儿”
At ease,soldier!
真不错,稍息,大兵
I'm sorry?
什么?
You can just drop the act. I know what's going on.
没关系,汤姆,你别装了 我知道你们搞什么鬼
You're Danny's wingman,right?
你是丹尼的好友对不对?
You guys are best buds,frat bros.
你们交情老、感情好
I'm going to go talk to a friend.
我要去…找朋友
Yeah,you go talk to your friend.
请便,去找你朋友吧
Go tell him,"Nice try."
告诉他,“这招漂亮”
He just keeps lobbing them up......and I keep knocking them right out of the park.
他真是出招连连 不过我可是招招都破
I think I need a drink.
我想喝杯饮料 我也要