I sure hope Libby likes this camera.
我希望Libby喜欢这个摄像机。
Well, why wouldn't she?
好吧,怎么会不喜欢?
It's exactly what she asked for, the most expensive one in the store. You know, I'm telling you, Carlos.
她正是她要的,商店里面最贵的,跟你说,Carlos。
I'm getting really tired of kissing her ass.
我真的对于一直排她马屁感到厌烦了。
The woman is giving us her baby. We'll kiss whatever needs kissing.
这个女人将要把她的孩子给我们。马屁怎么拍都行!
What the hell are you guys doing here?
你们在这里干什么?
Ah, we brought you this gift and you said that you didn't want us coming by your house...
嗯,我们带了这个礼物给你,你说你不想我们到你家去
Thanks, but I'm working, so you gotta go.
谢谢,但是我在工作,所以你们快点走吧。
Look, we spent a lot of money on that.
看,我们为这个花了很多钱。
The least you can do is open it so we can bask in your happy expression.
你至少应该打开它,让我们看看你开心的表情。
Is there a problem here?
有什么问题吗?
No, we're just talking. Everything's fine.
不,我们只是谈谈,没事。
Carlos Solis. My wife, Gabrielle. We're friends of Libby's.
我是Carlos Solis。这是我太太,Gabrielle。我们是Libby的朋友。
Oh, hey, I'm Frank, Libby's boyfriend.
哦,我叫Frank,我是Libby的男友。
Libby, you didn't tell us you had a boyfriend.
Libby,你没有告诉我们你有个男友。
Didn't I? I thought I had.
没有吗?我以为说了。
What's that? A present for our baby?
那是什么,给我们孩子的礼物?
I'm sorry, did you just say 'our' baby?
对不起,你刚才是不是说“我们的”孩子?
Yeah. It's our first.
是的,这是我们第一个孩子。