When Dumbledore and Voldemort engage in this battle I wanted to feel like the earth is moving.
邓布利多和伏地魔的终极对决我想营造一种地动山摇的氛围。
And if you were anywhere near it, you'd run a mile.
如果你在旁边,定会避之不及。
What you see in their eyes, as they're trying to kill each other.
他们的眼中,满是要置对方于死地的坚定。
It makes all the visual effects that much more compelling.
这使得视觉特效愈发的震撼。
Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure.
多比只想把你弄残,让你腿断胳膊折什么的。
How dare you take a witch's wand!
你胆敢拿走巫师的魔杖!
How dare you defy your masters!
胆敢反抗你的主人!
Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf.
多比没有主人。多比是个自由的精灵。
And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends.
多比来,是要救哈利波特和他的朋友们。
Dobby is back, but not for long.
多比回归了,但却好景不长。
The ever-loyal house elf earns his place at No. 3 in Harry Patter's greatest ever moments with an act of extraordinary self-sacrifice.
在哈利波特经典50幕中,永远忠诚的家养小精灵多比以他卓绝的自我牺牲荣列第三。
Hermione. Are you all right? We're safe. We're all safe. -Harry Potter. -Dobby.
赫敏,没事吧?我们安全了 都安全了。-哈利·波特。-多比。
I think Dobby dying is one of the greatest because it's so genuinely moving.
多比之死是最出色的场景之一因为真的是太感人了。
Absolutely moved me to bits.
把我感动的一塌糊涂。
Hermione have something in your bag. Hermione.
赫敏你包里有救命汤剂吧。赫敏。
Because he's such an innocent.
他是如此的天真纯洁。
You know, it's when you lose such an innocent life like that, it's awful, awful.
所以失去他 真是......真是令人痛彻肺腑。
Such a beautiful place, to be with friends. Dobby is happy.
这儿真美,能和朋友们在一起。多比很幸福。
I wanted the end to be like a loss of innocence really.
我想让那一刻成为纯真逝去的一瞬。
So the real world felt real and kind of brutal.
真实世界的人们会觉得现实残忍。
And being on a real beach on a freezing cold day helped us realize that.
真实的海边刺骨寒冷的天气,帮我们达到了预期效果。