The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow.
明天就是性感洗车节了
The football team and the band of the committed
橄榄球队和乐队的人都会参与
Well, not all the band,Just the ones who can pull off a bikini.
严格说 也不是整支乐队 只有那些超级性感的才行
I want in your face, sexy,
我要在你们脸上看到性感
I mean it's a fundraiser, for god's sake.
我是说 那可是个募款活动啊 天呐
Unbelievable, it is like nothing had happened.
不可思议 就像什么也没发生一样
She's in denial.You know, I gonna go.Be somewhere right now.
她是不想承认 那个...我得走了 得去另一个地方
I'm so sorry I haven't called.
真抱歉我没给你打电话
No worries. I will live.I was dealing with Damon.
别担心 我没事 我去处理达蒙的事情了
And did you?Deal with Damon? -Yes, yeah.For four days?
是吗 处理达蒙的事? -是的 整整四天?
You have every right be upset with me, but
你完全有权生我的气 但是
Can I explain it all to you, please?
我能解释吗 求你了
Sure. When?I gonna be home after school, but
当然 什么时候 放学后我得回家 不过
The Grill? At 4 o'clock?Ok.Thanks.
格尔酒吧 4点行吗 好的 谢谢
Stefan. Where is Damon?
斯特凡 达蒙呢
He has some serious apologizing to do.
他可欠我一个郑重的道歉
He's gone, Caroline.When is he coming back?
他离开了 卡罗琳 那他什么时候回来
He is not coming back.I'm sorry.
他不会回来了 很抱歉
This is a good thing, Caroline.I know that.
是件好事啊 卡罗琳 我知道