Hey. What's wrong?
出什么事了?
You can tell everyone in the office to relax. He won't take my milk anymore.
你可以让办公室里所有人放心,他不再喝我的奶了。
Already? I mean, I'm sorry.
这么快?我很抱歉。
Yeah, I bet. I mean, I'm not na?ve. I just didn't think it would be so soon.
我知道,我并不傻,我只是没有想到这会来得那么快。
Oh, sweetie, I know that we want to keep them young as long as we can,
哦,甜心,我也知道做父母的总希望孩子永远长不大,
but kids grow up. They just do.
但孩子会长大的,他们总归会长大。
I know. If that's not bad enough, now I'm going to get fat again.
我知道,可更糟糕的是,现在我又要发胖了。
Breast-feeding was the only thing that kept the weight off.
母乳喂养是唯一可以减肥的办法。
Every mealtime was like doing thirty minutes of cardio.
每次喂养就像是做30分钟的运动。
Now I'm going to have to join a gym!
现在我不得不加入健身俱乐部!
Wow, that is really a bummer.
哇,那真是,一个不小的打击。
It is. It really is.
是啊,真的是的。