You know, when you told me to get this baby outfit for you, I thought my hearing's going.
你知道吗?当你告诉我你要这种婴儿玩具时,我还以为我的听力有问题。
I says to myself, " Leon's a pro. Nobody uses that except beginners."
我告诉我自己,“里昂是专业的。只有初学者才用这种东西。”
I like to stay in shape.
我希望自己还能够成长。
Sure. Always stay on top of it. It's like me. I gotta know where everything is all the time.
当然。永不落人后,就像我。我必须随时掌握这一行的最新动态。
That's why I don't leave this place, except to go from here to there.
这就是为什么我到现在还能待在这儿,而不用东奔西跑。
Change ain't good, Leon. You know?
改变可不是个好东西,里昂。你明白吗?
Yeah.
我知道。
Check it. Make sure it's the right thing.
检查一下。确定这玩意儿没问题。
I trust you.
我相信你。
One thing's got nothing to do with the other. Remember that, Leon.
相信别人容易出事。你要记住,里昂。
I will.
我会的。
The rifle is the first weapon you learn how to use, because it lets you keep your distance from the client.
步枪是你要学的第一项武器,因为它能让你跟你的猎物保持距离。
The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn. Okay?
你越专业就越能接近你的猎物。像小刀那种东西就是你最后才能学的。好吗?
Okay.
好。
Position.
就位。
No. Never take it off until the last minute. It reflects light. They can see you coming from a mile away.
不。不到最后一刻不要把它打开。它会反光,能让对方在一里外就看到你的位置。
And...always dress down. Never brighter than the floor, okay?
还有...穿着深色的衣服。颜色不能比地板亮,好吗?
Okay.
好。