Wow, she's gorgeous.
哇哦,她长的简直美极了。
Yeah, my little girl's going to inherit some wonderful genes.
是啊,我的女儿会是个小美人啦。
Is this Libby's real hair color?
这真是Libby头发的颜色吗?
Yes, it's all natural, from her straight teeth to her C cup.
是啊,一切都很自然,头发,胸部。
And I know she's athletic because she's a pole dancer,
而且我也知道她身体健壮,因为她跳钢管舞的。
so I really hope that my little girl inherits that as well.
所以希望这也能遗传下来。
No, the athletic gene, not the pole dancing gene.
不是!我是说运动细胞,不是跳钢管舞。
Susie, baby? Oh, I got your call, uh, I thought I'd stop by.
Susan我接到你的电话就过来了。
I didn't realize you had company. Hello, ladies.
我不知道你的两位朋友也在。
Um, we'll just be a second.
呃,我们一会就回来。
Just be a second.
马上回来。
Be right back.
就一会儿。
Did he just call her baby?
他刚刚叫她“宝贝”?
Yeah. When did they stop hating each other?
是的,他们什么时候开始不讨厌对方了?
I need you to ditch Edie tomorrow night and have dinner with Dr. Ron and me.
我要你明天晚上甩了Edie,并且与Ron医生和我共进晚餐。
Now why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做?
Well, for starters, because you banged your secretary and you owe me for the rest of your life.
首先,因为你伤害了你的秘书,你的下半生都是欠我的。
I'll bring the wine.
我去拿葡萄酒。
Well, you know, before Mike came along, I always just assumed they'd get back together.
你知道,Mike来这儿之前,我总是以为他们会和好。
Why? I thought they always annoyed the heck out of each other.
为什么?我觉得他们总是为对方感到苦恼。
You didn't know them during the good times.
你不知道他们好的时候。
I mean, there was such a spark between them, so much passion.
我是说,他们之间的那种火花,是那么充满激情。
They would always make each other laugh.
他们总是能让对方开心。
You actually told Dr. Ron that you still love Mike?
你真的告诉Ron医生你还爱Mike?
Okay, will you shut up? It's not funny. I was drugged.
好了,闭嘴行吗?这一点都不好笑,我被麻醉了。
Right, sorry, sorry. So how'd you get out of that one?
好的。抱歉,抱歉,那你是怎么圆场的?
I lied and I told him I didn't know a Mike.
我撒了谎,告诉他我一个Mike都不认识。
Everyone knows a Mike.
每个人都会认识一个叫Mike的。
I am aware of that.
我知道。
So why didn't you just—
那么,为什么你不…
Because I panicked.
因为我很惊慌。
Okay, Dr. Ron hadn't come in to see me since the operation and I was feeling insecure and...
行吗?Ron医生自从手术后就没来看过我,我总是感到很不安…
I just didn't feel like the truth was a luxury I could afford.
我觉得真相是我所不能承受的。
Yes, go ahead. You may resume laughing.
好了,继续吧。你可以笑了。
Ladies, always a pleasure.
女士们,祝你们愉快。
And you, I'll see you tomorrow.
还有你,明天见。
What?
怎么了?