Lost,《迷失》
A:You smell like the pub.
甲:你全身都是酒味。
B:That's because I was at the pub.
乙:因为我去酒吧了。
A:You didn't get the job.
甲:你没得到那工作?
B:Nope.
乙:没有。
A:What did my father say?
甲:我爸爸说什么了?
B:Your father was lovely.We just both agree that I wasn't exactly qualified.
乙:他很有趣。我们彼此都认为我不够资格。
A:Well,I say we celcbrate.I say we celebrate that fate has spared you a miserable existence under the employ of Widmore Industries. Let me take you out tomorrow. Let's go for
甲:
B:lobsters on the pier.My treat.
乙:那么,我们该庆祝一下。我意思是庆祝上天没给你一个可悲的在威德莫公司工作的经验。明天我带你出去,去码头那吃龙虾。我请客。
A:I don't think my failure to impress your father is any occasion to celebrate.
甲:我给你父亲留下这么失败的印象可没什么值得庆祝的。
B:Well, the occasion is I love you.
乙:但是,值得庆幸的是我爱你。
A:Why? Why do you love me?
甲:为什么?为什么你爱我?
B:Because you're a good man. In my experience they're pretty hard to come by.
乙:因为你是个好人,根据我的经验所知,这样的男人可遇不可求。