Oh! Yeah, yeah. I just realised that was my mother.
哎呀!坏了。我才反应过来那是我妈打的。
God! I was really looking forward to that, you know. Fancy to dance.
天啊,我很期待那个派对呢。好想跳舞啊。
I'm glad the toilet guys got the note, though.
其实表扬洁厕员我还蛮欣慰的。
They do good work. Have you been to the toilets on 12th? It's like going on holiday!
他们干的很好。你去过12楼的厕所吗?就像度假一样!
I now try not to go at home, now. I save it up!
我现在回家都不上厕所。特地留到公司来拉!
Oh Jesus! Will you please do something about that poster?
老天啊!你能把那张海报换掉吗?
What poster? Aw! Bloody drawer!
哪张海报?啊!该死的抽屉!
That one! The one with the monkey! It's horrible!
就那张!猴子那张!太恐怖了!
The monkey? What's wrong with that monkey?
猴子?这猴子怎么了?
He's not horrible, he's lovely! He's a lovely little monkey! What's he doing! A goal!
他哪里是恐怖,是可爱啊!多可爱的小猴子!你看它在干嘛!守门呢!
Not that monkey! That monkey...
不是那只!是那只...
Oh right. That is a bit frightening! Anyway! I'd better fix this drawer. Moss! Do you have the hammer?
好吧,这只是有点吓人!不管了!先修一下抽屉。莫斯!你有锤子吗?
You're not listening to me! I hate it when people don't listen to me!
你居然把我的话当耳边风!我最讨厌别人不听我的了!
Oh God! Hey, that's harsh! Hyena screeching!
天呐!嘿,太刺耳了!像鬣狗尖叫似的!
It's like someone's killing a cat in here! Some kind of shouty cat!
好像有人在这儿杀猫!还是那种大喊大叫的猫!
What's going on? God! Bring it down! Just bring it down.
怎么回事?天呐!冷静点!你淡定一点!
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just...I'm just a little bit...You know...You know... What? What?
对不起,我很抱歉。我只是...我只是有点...你们懂的... 什么啊?懂什么?
Well, I've got...you know...at the moment so... What?
就是我...你懂得,每个月都有的... 什么?
I've got Aunt Irma visiting.
我大姨妈来了。
Do you not like aunt Irma? I've got an aunt like that!
你不喜欢大姨妈?我也有个讨厌的大姨妈!
It's my term for...my time of the month...Oh! What time of the month? The week end? No.
大姨妈是指...每月的那么几天...哦我懂了!什么每月的几天?周末?不是。
Does Aunt Irma visit on the week end? Moss!
你大姨妈每周末都要来吗?莫斯!
You know, it...it's high tide... But we're not on the coast. Moss!
就是...就是来潮...我们又不在海边。莫斯!
I'm closed for maintenance.
我关门维护了。
Closed for maintenance? Moss!
关门维护?莫斯!
I've fallen to the Communists!
我倒向共产党了!
Well, they do have some strong arguments.
他们是有些政策挺给力的。
"Carrie", Moss, first scene in "Carrie".
莫斯,《魔女嘉莉》第一幕。