Oh my God, this is so...so lovely. Thank you, so, so much! Tank you, thank you, oh God!
我的天啊,真是太激动了。非常、 非常感谢!谢谢,谢谢,天呐!
Could I, say a few words? Oh my God! Thank you, so, so much!
我能说两句吗?天呐!非常感谢大家!
I would...I would not be standing up here today if it wasn't for so many things, but, not least, without him... Hey, she isn't dead!
我想要...不是发生了这么多事,我今天也不会站在这里。特别是,要是没有他... 她还没死!
Yeah!
是啊!
You lying cow!
你是个大骗子!
We want Elton! We want Elton! We want Elton! We want Elton!
我们要埃尔顿!我们要埃尔顿!我们要埃尔顿!我们要埃尔顿!
Okay! If that Judy woman comes down, I don't work here, you've never seen me, just make up something, just get rid of her! She's easy to spot, she's has three rows of teeth.
很好!如果那个叫朱迪的女人下来,就说我不在这儿干了,你从没见过我。然后胡乱编些东西混过去,然后摆脱她!她很好认,她有三排牙齿。
Listen, if I needed to get out of the country, very, very cheaply, how would I go about doing that?
听我说,如果我想花最最少的钱出国,我应该怎么走?
Hey you! What did you say about me?
你好啊!你跟他们说我怎么了?
Hello there, Jen! I would love to stay and chat, but, I've just received a telephone call, saying that my father has just killed someone. I need to attend to.
你好,珍!我非常愿意留下来跟你聊聊,可是我刚接到电话,说我老爸刚刚杀死了个人。我必须赶过去处理这事。
Did you tell everyone I was dead?
你是不是跟大家说我死了?
Maybe?
也许吧?
Because, they all thought I was dead.
因为,他们都以为我死了。
Don't kill me! I know something! What? What do you know?
别杀我!我有情报!什么情报?快说!
Bill Crouse, he's saying he slept with you last night.
比尔·克劳斯,他一直说昨晚和你上床来着。
He's saying what?
他说什么?
He think you're dead, so he's telling everybody you slept with him.
他以为你死了,就对大家不停说跟你上过床。
He's the one you should be angry at! Not me! I'm insignificant!
他才是罪魁祸首!而不是我!我简直微不足道!
Bastard!
王八蛋!