You're busy! That's brilliant!
你很忙!太有才了!
Just don't let him in here under any circumstances.
无论什么情况,都别让他进来。
No! You're busy!
肯定不会进去!你很忙!
Hey, um, what was the name of that girl, that Jen knows, was it Julie or Judy?
嘿,那女孩儿叫什么来着,珍认识那个,是朱莉还是朱迪?
Yes, one of those.
没错,是其中之一。
Okay, I'm just going to go for a letch on fifth.
好吧,我要去五楼猎艳了。
Look! I told you she's busy! Hey, back off, bastard! This lady's busy! Too busy for you. Busy! Brilliant!
你看啊!我说了她很忙的!嘿,退回去,你这混蛋!这位女士很忙!没空理你。忙!这词太棒了!
Hello? Hello!
你好?我很好!
I'm just looking for Jen.
我来找珍。
I'm afraid Jen can't see you at the moment. She's very busy.
恐怕珍现在不能见你。她很忙。
Is she? She's a busy Miss Lizzy! Good bye!
是吗?她忙的一塌糊涂!再见!(这里与披头士乐队的Dizzy Miss Lizzy押韵)
What is she doing?
她在干嘛?
She's doing fine.
她干的很好。
Not how is she doing, what is she doing? Is she in here? No.
不是他干的怎样,我问的是"她在干嘛"?她在里面吗?不在。
I won't keep her seconds, I want to give her these.
我不会占她太多时间。我想给她送束花。
Don't give these. Just want to give her these. I won't keep her seconds She won't like them. She won't mind! She will mind.
别去送花了。我就想把花给她。不会占她很多时间的。她不会喜欢的。她不会介意的!她会介意的。
It's not a problem. I won't take any time. Look, why can't I go in?
没关系,要不了多久。干嘛不让我进去?
Because she's dead!
因为她死了!
What?
什么?
Yeah, she's dead. She...she died. She died last night.
她死了。她... 过世了。她昨晚过世了。
She died? !
她死了?!
Yeah! Completely.
是的!完全死亡了。