An adventure? No, I don't imagine anyone west of Bree would have much interest in adventures.
冒险?我想布理以西都不会有人对冒险感兴趣。
Nasty, disturbing, uncomfortable things. Make you late for dinner.
又脏又累又不舒服的玩意儿。会害你错过晚餐。
Good morning. To think that I should have lived to be "good morninged" by Belladonna Took's son as if I were selling buttons at the door.
早上好。没想到我此生竟会像个门前卖钮扣的小贩被贝拉多娜的儿子用“早上好”打发。
Beg your pardon? You've changed, and not entirely for the better Bilbo Baggins. I'm sorry, do I know you?
你说什么?-你变了,越活越回去了,比尔博·巴金斯。抱歉,我认识你吗?
Well, you know my name, although you don't remember I belong to it. I'm Gandalf. And Gandalf means me.
你知道我的名号,但忘了我的样子。我是甘道夫。而甘道夫就是在下。
Gandalf? Not Gandalf the wandering Wizard who made such excellent fireworks? Old Took used to have them on Midsummer's Eve.
甘道夫?你是浪迹天涯的巫师烟火高手?老图克以前在夏至都会施放它们。
No idea you were still in business. And where else should I be?
没想到你还在营业。-不然我还能干嘛?
Where els? Well, I'm pleased to find you remember something about me even if it's only my fireworks.
不然你还能?-很高兴你还记得关于我的事,虽然只是关于我的烟火。
Yes. Well, that's decided. It'll be very good for you and most amusing for me.
好,就这么决定了。这对你会很好,对我也会很有趣。
I shall inform the others. Inform the who? What? No. No. No. Wait.
我去通知其他人。通知谁?不,不,不,等一下。
We do not want any adventures here, thank you. Not today. Not...
我们这里不欢迎任何冒险,今天不行。
I suggest you try over the hill or across the water.
我建议你去小丘或小河那里问问。
Good morning.
早上好。
Morning!
早上好!
Twelve. There we go. Have a very good day.
十二块,给你,祝你今天愉快。