Make sure you keep an eye on her after I'm... When I'm... When I'm.- When you're what? -It's nothing. Nothing.
你得看好她,在我离……在我……-在你怎样?-没什么,没事。
You know, some people are beginning to wonder about you, Uncle.
叔叔,大家开始对你议论纷纷。
They think you're becoming odd. -Odd?
他们觉得你变得很奇怪。-奇怪?
Unsociable. -Unsociable, me? Nonsense. Be a good lad and put that on the gate.
孤僻。-我孤僻?胡扯。做个好孩子,帮我个忙把这挂到门上。
Do you think he'll come? -Who? -Gandalf.
你觉得他会来吗?-谁?-甘道夫。
Oh-ho. He wouldn't miss a chance to let off his Whizpoppers. He'll give us quite a show, you'll see. -Right, then. I'm off. - Off to where?
他才不会错过施放烟火的机会,等着看他带来的精彩表演吧。-也对,那我走了 -去哪?
East-farthing Woods. I'm going to surprise him.
东区森林,我要给他个惊喜。
Well, go on, then. You don't want to be late.
快去吧,你可不希望迟到了。
He doesn't approve of being late. Oh, no. Not that I ever was.
他不喜欢人家迟到,我可从没迟到过。
In those days, I was always on time. I was entirely respectable. And nothing unexpected ever happened.
我总是准时。我过去的人生总是正派可敬。从未发生过任何出乎意料之事。
Good morning. -What do you mean?
早上好。 - 什么意思?
Do you wish me a good morning or do you mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not'?
你是单纯道早安,还是告诉我无论如何今早很好?
Or perhaps you mean to say that you feel good on this particular morning?
或者你的意思是你今早感觉特别良好?
Or are you simply stating that this is a morning to be good on?
又或者只是你今早想要行善?
All of them at once, I suppose.
我想以上皆是。
Can I help you? -That remains to be seen. I'm looking for someone to share in an adventure.
有事要效劳吗?-现在还说不准。我在寻找共同冒险的伙伴。