Could you make a list of the people that were there?
你能给我列个名单吗,那天在那儿的都有谁?
In Bishop's kitchen?
在毕夏普的厨房里?
Sure.
行。
Excuse me. Kalinda. You can't do that.
抱歉。凯琳达。你不能这么做。
Do what, sir?
做什么,先生?
Talk to my guys. Not without my permission.
跟我的手下说话。在不经我允许的情况下。
May I have your permission?
那你允许我这么做吗?
No.
不允许。
This is to help Cary Agos.
这是为了帮凯里·艾格斯。
I understand that. No.
我明白。还是不允许。
If it helps Cary, it helps you.
如果对凯里有帮助,对你也有帮助。
Because Cary threatens me.
因为凯里威胁到我了。
No. Because Cary had a private meeting with three members of your crew, and suddenly he's under arrest.
不是。因为凯里和你的三名手下秘密会面过,突然间他就被捕了。
Someone is collaborating with the police.
有人通报了警察。
If that's true...I'll handle it.
如果这是真的...我会处理的。
I'm going to say this very carefully, so you understand.
我非常认真地告诉你,你听明白了。
I don't want you to pursue this line of investigation. Do you understand?
我不希望你去调查这件事。懂了吗?
Yeah.
懂了。
Good. Good talking to you.
很好。很高兴和你聊天。
These represent our most recent numbers on the State's Attorney race.
这是州检察官竞选的最新数据。
We focused on the top three candidates.
我们关注排名前三的候选人。
In a hypothetical race between the current State's Attorney, James Castro, and the Governor's wife, Alicia Florrick, Mrs. Florrick would win by eight points.
在现任州检察官詹姆士·卡斯特罗与州长夫人艾丽西娅·福瑞克的模拟竞选中,福瑞克夫人胜出8个百分点。
Margin of error?
误差范围?
Three points.
3个百分点。
How many people were sampled?
抽样的有多少人?
Oh, just ignore her. It's my daughter.
别理她,那是我女儿。
Just ignore me.
忽略我就好。
4,000 likely voters. Landlines and cell phones.
4千名可能投票者。固定电话和手机。
Mrs. Florrick is wellliked among female voters, liberal and conservative. That's very unusual.
不论是自由党还是保守党的女性投票者都普遍喜爱福瑞克夫人。这不常见。
Older female voters liked that she stood by her husband; younger, that she started her own business.
年纪大的女性欣赏她支持丈夫,年轻的喜欢她开创自己的事业。
You needed me, Mr. Gold?
你找我,戈德先生?