And I've made it clear for you, then.
我已经和你说明白了。
Man of the guidance, Don. Business of the soul.
一位领路人,阁下,灵魂的工作者。
You been to Gweedore, in Donegal?
你去过丹尼冈的戈尔道?
Aye.
有。
I went there when I was 12.
我12岁的时候去过。
Big cross-country race for the boys, and we were all in the back of a minibus headed towards Derry one morning.
少年越野大赛,一天早晨我们坐上小巴士的后座,前往德瑞尔。
I mean, this is big time.
对我们来说那是个重大时刻。
I mean, this is like international athletics for us because we were racing against boys in the South and we had this thing to do Belfast pride.
对我们来说是场国际比赛,因为我们要和南面的小子们比赛,我们要为贝尔法斯特争光。
A few boys were Protestants and the rest of us were Catholics.
一些孩子是新教徒,我们其他人是天主教徒。
It was a cross-community event, I suppose the good people in the south think this is great stuff.
那是个跨区域比赛,我猜南面的那些优秀份子觉得这很不赖。
Let's get this wee team over from Belfast and all that patronizing shit.
让这支贝尔法斯特的参赛队过来,做件让他们领情的狗屁鸟事。
Anyway, we went through the border.
总之我们穿过了边界。
The boys singing pop tunes and all...But I'm just in the back of the bus looking out the window, we're going through the mountains.
孩子们都唱着流行歌曲……但我只是坐在汽车的后排,看着窗外我们穿过了无数大山,
You know, where Mount Errigal is in them.
你知道,艾格尔山就在它们中间。
It's a beautiful sight, Don.
景色美极了,阁下。
Donegal is the most place in Ireland, I reckon.
我觉得丹尼冈是爱尔兰最美的地方。
Aye.
是的。
Anyway, when we arrived at Gweedore...what a place! There were about 200 boys there, getting into their gear and limnering up.
总之我们到达戈尔道时...这地方!已经有200个孩子在那里,已经在准备参赛了。
The whole event is run by Christian Brothers and they're clipping young fellows around in the back of the ears, basically trying to obtain some order.
整个赛事是由基督教兄弟会举办,他们揪着小孩子的耳朵,试着维持秩序。
Our team goes off for a wee jog, to stretch out the legs.
我们小队开始小慢跑,来给自己热身。
And we're surrounded by fields of barley.
我们被麦田包围了。